Black guy hair cuts

If it means anything, I've had greys in my hair since like age 15. Your bald spot isnt even that bad 
Lol, apples to oranges. Dude is losing hair and you're talmbout hair turning gray. You can dye yours if it's that much of a problem whereas my mans has to do expensive hair transplant surgeries.

He can dye his too.

Brahs...

It's happening...

At 27 years young, genes are starting to betray me. It's gotta be da genes...

Warning

I was perhaps 15% committed to growing dreads. Now, probably only boosie fades and lower til it's over.

Life hitting right now :lol:

Hit up @Kelsbarbershop on instagram, or kelsbarbering.com, he has something for men of color dealing with thinning/balding. Product is called hair harmony. Give his IG a look and see if you want to give it a try. You can hit him up too, and he will respond.

You have the KD. It's not that bad bro. I'd rather the back thin than have my hairline receding. You can mask that spot pretty well.
Yea, I'm already plotting my cut strategies. My boy going through the hairline receding and he been finessing the Kobe pretty well.

If it means anything, I've had greys in my hair since like age 15. Your bald spot isnt even that bad 
Meh, doesn't really help since I [emoji]128064[/emoji] 1 or 2 greys up there :lol: (and a grey eyelash to boot), but thanks :lol:

Hit up @Kelsbarbershop on instagram, or kelsbarbering.com, he has something for men of color dealing with thinning/balding. Product is called hair harmony. Give his IG a look and see if you want to give it a try. You can hit him up too, and he will respond.
Yo, just ordered the shampoo bar and the hair harmony off the strength of the IG. Saw a comment about dry skin causing patching and loss under a pic that I swear was my dome. Then I remembered my girl saying I had some really dry scalp going on a couple months ago when I had the high top fade.

Clutch post, bredren.

Last edited:
Just went for the straight baldie about a month ago. Been liking the responses I been getting so far but haven't put the razor blade to it yet. It's just been the clippers with no guard. But the sides of my hair still grow in pretty full while the top is thinned out even when it's growing so it gets to where after 3 days I'm looking like George Jefferson :rolleyes

If you're going bald might as well cut it all off, grow a beard(if you can), rock it with confidence and be a badass bald man.

Maybe go to the dermatologist to see if it can be fixed. I had a bald spot in the back of my head forming when I was 21 and it was alopecia. They gave me a shot and some stuff to put on the spot daily and my hair was back in like a month or so

I tried using Biotin pills to grow a mustache and it didn't work. I just accepted the fact that I'm never gonna have a solid stache to connect my chin hair.

I'm not going out without a fight. I already have the Biotin. Waiting for the hair products to ship.

I'll probably have that U by the time I'm 30 :smh: I better have a beard by then so I can go with the baldie

Dont know if its been mentioned in here already, but for the guys that are waving/trying to get waves, Crown Quality brushes are amazing. Much better than using a Diane or standard brush IMO. Kind of expensive but its justified. For standard brushes Torino Pros are no joke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom