Black guy hair cuts

This cut is so mean . Dude is an awesome barber as well.

My dreads are mad long now. Been about a year and a half in. Halloween will make it two years being locked up!

:pimp:

:pimp: im goin on 4 years

2 years growing and 1.5 years locked up :nthat: Sounds like NT might need a locs thread

Been about 4 months since ive gone the dreads route and it's been :pimp:

Same. :pimp:

Let my **** lock up naturally too, what a time.

#loclife

#fortheculture

#blackexcellence

Keep it up fellas! :pimp:

+

Yah, lets start a new "DreadHead Thread!" I think that would be a great name for it.

To the ones that have done away with the "Duke Starting 5" cut, did you pick your hair out before getting in the chair? Bout to go back to my low boy.

To the ones that have done away with the "Duke Starting 5" cut, did you pick your hair out before getting in the chair? Bout to go back to my low boy.

Don't do it reconsider, read some literature on the subject.

I said the same thing, cut it and immediately wanted to go back in time and stop myself. That was 5 months ago, I'm getting back to where I was at.

I thought about cutting mine about 6 months ago, never did it though. Now I have the twisty-Hawks going. Best decision I've ever made

Cut it. I was rocking with it for a little over a year and went back to waves. At first its going to be weird seeing yourself with low hair, but after a couple weeks youll be back to normal.

Yes pick out your hair before you cut, or its going to hurt like a *****

Cut it. I was rocking with it for a little over a year and went back to waves. At first its going to be weird seeing yourself with low hair, but after a couple weeks youll be back to normal.

Yes pick out your hair before you cut, or its going to hurt like a *****

Yea imma go ahead and chop...miss my waters lol

I chopped mine off and immediately regretted it, now I'm back to where I was. Not getting rid of the DS5 for a while

That's cool. I was there for a minute with the drop fade but now I'm letting it go. Either dreads , twist out or braiding it down swae lee style. Either way the hair stays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom