Black guy hair cuts

I need a new pair of clippers my andis has a plastic blade that works well but the last time I cut the blade isn't straight and won't budge from being crooked.

:lol: yeah man I'm not done with the cut yet. I paused to eat dinner. Gonna finish and post the end result in a few

I need a new pair of clippers my andis has a plastic blade that works well but the last time I cut the blade isn't straight and won't budge from being crooked.

You can get a pair of Andis Masters on amazon for about 80 bucks my g.

Almost done with the back (paused to eat dinner :lol:). Been trying the method the homie Blake P Blake P recommended with starting the fade closer to my ear. Subtle difference but I rock with it. Also tried the curved line at my temples on back, definitely looks better with the beard. Speaking of my beard, I'm trying to grow it out until next spring. And recommendations for beard maintenance for this hair texture?

Yo, looking much better already my man. Glad I could help out!

I got some masters that im gona replace fhe guards on. What type is the best? Should i get a fade blade?

How do yall fade the top part of your beard, by the top of your ear? I cant get jiggy wit a line and no fade right there.

Last edited:
That fade is clean bro, I wish I could do that to myself. Instead, I got another cut in my friends garage this morning :lol:

Once you get your mirror game down then you're good. That's the hardest part for me. Stay moving in the wrong direction :lol: :smh:

I started cutting my hair in highschool. First few cuts were :smh: started to get good around my senior year.
Then in college i got so good i was cutting the whole dorm for the 4 years i was there :pimp:
It takes time to get get and alot of trial and error.

Once you get your mirror game down then you're good. That's the hardest part for me. Stay moving in the wrong direction :lol: :smh:
Man I can cut my left side all day no problem right side?

**** somehow I always go lower . :smh:

Should I switch hands for the opposite side?

Back
Top Bottom