Black guy hair cuts

:smh: Never heard of paying $35 for a cut.

NYC is $10 for a shape up and $14 for a cut.

Damn that low in NYC? How are barbers eating? :lol: it's probably $20 on average in South Carolina and our cost of living low as hell. Barbers up there must be working 15 hours and/or cutting like 3-4 heads an hour

Where I'm at in warren mi, ive come across 15-20 +a tip.

Current barber is 15, so I hit him with a 20.

Thinking about trying this look out for the summer...

This ******** gotta stop.

_'s rocking the bun now. :lol:

Last edited:

Terrible pic but I got the 360s going.
I'm wolfing and my hair starts to curl when I don't brush it to lay it down so I may rock with the curls.

$20 standard in Baltimore.

It's bout $15 in Atlanta. Used to get icy on them $8 Wednesdays in college though :pimp:

Just mentioned in the other thread. I was chared $25 for a 1.5 all around. Wouldve been $30 for a fade :smh:

Seems like a lot of jealousy from not having luxurious curls [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Don't laugh at my pain. Just cut my dreads and came to this surprise. Guess what. I'm growing back my dreads. I refuse to pay the eventual 30 - 35 for a cut

Don't laugh at my pain. Just cut my dreads and came to this surprise. Guess what. I'm growing back my dreads. I refuse to pay the eventual 30 - 35 for a cut

25$ is pretty standard in LA actually it's below market value.

We've all had that instant regret after cutting the fro/dreads. Like as soon as you hop out the chair you start thinking what have I done.

I don't regret cutting them. I regret paying for that damn cut. I'm growing them back tho. Freeforming this time.

We've all had that instant regret after cutting the fro/dreads. Like as soon as you hop out the chair you start thinking what have I done.

Cut my year old afro in December and still regretting not twisting it up

I just couldn't deal with the combination of afro maintenance, hair shedding, and not having that crispy cut feeling every 2 weeks

I'm compromising by growing out the top and eventually getting that twisted up, and going to the shop every once in a while to fade the sides and line my beard

Yes, I'm working for the thot look don't judge me :smh:

Last edited:

That post-cut regret is what's stopped me from cutting it all off a couple of times for over 2 years now :lol:. Thinking of just twisting it up for the rest of the summer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom