Black guy hair cuts

eyes.gif

damn youre from ohio?

makes sense now my bad
Chill, bruh. LOL

I'm from Columbus, too. Stay Off It.

Cats stay wanting to front on Ohio, but NEVER BEEN HERE to even know what's up.

I've lived all over the Midwest/Eastern region... with that said, Our City is most likely bigger and more cultured than 80% of yall cats locations.

This message only applies to those who think everything in Ohio is Cowtown, USA.
eyes.gif

[/quote]

This is the cut I'm actually trying to grow now. Bruh beard game is on point...wish I had it in me to grow one lol

[COLOR=#red]My dudes...I bought the new Black Andis T-liners...zero gapped them so that they make super crispy edge ups...got the Andis Envys (no they aren't as good as the Oster 76s but they are heavy duty enough for self clipping).

After hours of YouTube tutoring on how to fade I finally did a decent fade on myself for my neck lineup. I'm ready for the temple/taper fade next. It's not hard at all once you understand the concept. My barber will not see me again. I might just coo the Oster 76s or at least get them for a Christmas present.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]My dudes...I bought the new Black Andis T-liners...zero gapped them so that they make super crispy edge ups...got the Andis Envys (no they aren't as good as the Oster 76s but they are heavy duty enough for self clipping).

After hours of YouTube tutoring on how to fade I finally did a decent fade on myself for my neck lineup. I'm ready for the temple/taper fade next. It's not hard at all once you understand the concept. My barber will not see me again. I might just coo the Oster 76s or at least get them for a Christmas present.[/COLOR]
how do you zero gap blades?

My dudes...I bought the new Black Andis T-liners...zero gapped them so that they make super crispy edge ups...got the Andis Envys (no they aren't as good as the Oster 76s but they are heavy duty enough for self clipping).

After hours of YouTube tutoring on how to fade I finally did a decent fade on myself for my neck lineup. I'm ready for the temple/taper fade next. It's not hard at all once you understand the concept. My barber will not see me again. I might just coo the Oster 76s or at least get them for a Christmas present.
Let's see the PROOF, bruh!

Interested in how this came out...

My dudes...I bought the new Black Andis T-liners...zero gapped them so that they make super crispy edge ups...got the Andis Envys (no they aren't as good as the Oster 76s but they are heavy duty enough for self clipping).

After hours of YouTube tutoring on how to fade I finally did a decent fade on myself for my neck lineup. I'm ready for the temple/taper fade next. It's not hard at all once you understand the concept. My barber will not see me again. I might just coo the Oster 76s or at least get them for a Christmas present.

Let's see the PROOF, bruh!

Interested in how this came out...

gotta post the proof, g

how do you "zero gap" them?

Is this the T-Outliner you got? The 08770 GTX? My barber started using it recently and I noticed how much closer it cut than my regular T-Outliner. I'm gonna be out the county for a while later this year and I'm lookin to get some equipment so I can cut myself. Not letting some Euro hair stylist mess me up. :lol:

Last edited:
Yea i've heard all those comparisons before. John Legend mostly nowadays. When i had the bush and close beard I would literally get stopped in public. Especially if i had on like a button up and chinos. But the 1st pic was from 2008. Cut it all off in October 2010.

Back
Top Bottom