Black guy hair cuts

I'm gonna need her to come to my house and brush for me, cat looks like Mike Conley though

Last edited:
My hair is way too thick for the curls. Getting a shape up this week. Probably go back to spinning in two weeks. Weak *** sponge doesn't help :lol:

Its really not that time consuming to be honest. Honestly just twist it at night and unravel the twist in the morning and then do this and you straight

Last edited:
Once you get to like 6 months lose the sponge and switch to a detangler brush. Sounds crazy but it works way better.

Once you get to like 6 months lose the sponge and switch to a detangler brush. Sounds crazy but it works way better.

Honestly just use your hands it always works better than the sponge. The look it gives is completely different.

Find a barber with a higher degree of respect for your time.

Not taking appointments is mickey mouse.

EXACT REASON I SWITCHED BARBERS ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO. MY OLD BARBER HAD ABSOLUTELY [COLOR=#red]NO RESPECT FOR YOUR TIME[/COLOR]. I WOULD COME IN AT 5:45PM AND WOULDNT LEAVE TIL CLOSE TO 8-30PM. SMH!! ALSO THE SHOP WAS ACROSS TOWN, SO I DEALT WITH IT HONESTLY BUT THAT LAST CUT CAME AND I WAS LIKE F THIS DUDE. I GOTTA FIND A NEW BARBER

IN MY AREA(WITHIN 5-8 MINUTES) THERE ARE ABOUT 6 BARBERSHOPS. SO 1 DAY I RANDOMLY PICKED 1, BARBER SLICED ME UP PERFECTLY, BEEN GOING TO HIM EVER SINCE. HE GOES STRICTLY BY APPTS, IM IN AND OUT IN 35MIN. :smokin :smokin

*I GOT A CUT YESTERDAY AND POSTED IT ON MY IG, MY OLD BARBER LIKE IT, I COULDNT DO NOTHING BUT LAUGH :rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
Find a barber with a higher degree of respect for your time.

Not taking appointments is mickey mouse.

EXACT REASON I SWITCHED BARBERS ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO. MY OLD BARBER HAD ABSOLUTELY [COLOR=#red]NO RESPECT FOR YOUR TIME[/COLOR]. I WOULD COME IN AT 5:45PM AND WOULDNT LEAVE TIL CLOSE TO 8-30PM. SMH!! ALSO THE SHOP WAS ACROSS TOWN, SO I DEALT WITH IT HONESTLY BUT THAT LAST CUT CAME AND I WAS LIKE F THIS DUDE. I GOTTA FIND A NEW BARBER

IN MY AREA(WITHIN 5-8 MINUTES) THERE ARE ABOUT 6 BARBERSHOPS. SO 1 DAY I RANDOMLY PICKED 1, BARBER SLICED ME UP PERFECTLY, BEEN GOING TO HIM EVER SINCE. HE GOES STRICTLY BY APPTS, IM IN AND OUT IN 35MIN. :smokin :smokin

*I GOT A CUT YESTERDAY AND POSTED IT ON MY IG, MY OLD BARBER LIKE IT, I COULDNT DO NOTHING BUT LAUGH :rofl: :lol:

:lol: Yo they really get in their feelings like you dumped them over that ****.

Went with this [emoji]9986[/emoji] for essentially the last weekend of shenanigans before school gets cracking.

*not me*

My boy has that cut, it's clean but not for me. I would look belizean with something similar due to my hair type word to shyne.

Dudes with the DS5, do you go to the barber all curled up and just ask for a taper/fade etc or do you pick it out before you go and just fix it up later after you get it cut?

Went to my old barber all curled up, sat down in the chair and he immediately started combing it out as vigorously as can be, said my hair was "bushwacked" and laughed. Old school barbers :smh:

Last edited:
Copped some new clippers(good looking out blink) forgot to cop the guards though so I'm gonna get that and go for the fade Friday .

Dudes with the DS5, do you go to the barber all curled up and just ask for a taper/fade etc or do you pick it out before you go and just fix it up later after you get it cut?

Went to my old barber all curled up, sat down in the chair and he immediately started combing it out as vigorously as can be, said my hair was "bushwacked" and laughed. Old school barbers :smh:

Any good barber you go to is gonna pick the ds5 out before he starts up which he should. New school barbers will pick it out first fade you up, hit the loose ends with some shears then use the sponge on it before you leave

Last edited:
Not sure if you're being serious. The dude but he's the **** out of his head. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom