Black/Red XIII *Update*: VMV inc took them down for pre-order. Rumor Spring 2011 Release.

Screen-shot-2010-10-12-at-10.58.03-AM.png

That looks like an 04 pair, but that would be crazy if these do come out again. Layaway is going to be my friend this year.

That looks like an 04 pair, but that would be crazy if these do come out again. Layaway is going to be my friend this year.

didn't Bibby wear them this year? would be a good sign that they are re-releasing. Highly dioubt Bibby would wear an 04 pair.

if these drop, they will be copped x2 easily

didn't Bibby wear them this year? would be a good sign that they are re-releasing. Highly dioubt Bibby would wear an 04 pair.

if these drop, they will be copped x2 easily

Man if these black/red 13's come out again at the end of the year and if I get them, then I would live like it's 1998 again. I first had gotten a pair of these a month after I graduated 8th grade in 98'.

Man if these black/red 13's come out again at the end of the year and if I get them, then I would live like it's 1998 again. I first had gotten a pair of these a month after I graduated 8th grade in 98'.

Too early for a re release.  Can't these still be had for reasonable on Ebay?
grin.gif

My first pair of J's back in '98.  Then I bought this retro in '05.

Too early for a re release.  Can't these still be had for reasonable on Ebay?
grin.gif

My first pair of J's back in '98.  Then I bought this retro in '05.

JB is gonna get me kicked out of my place... if I use anymore closets for shoeboxes im gonna be killed by my roommates.... I would sell but I wear and plan to wear all of them... oh well hope this is a 2011 release

JB is gonna get me kicked out of my place... if I use anymore closets for shoeboxes im gonna be killed by my roommates.... I would sell but I wear and plan to wear all of them... oh well hope this is a 2011 release

Back
Top Bottom