Black/Red XIII *Update*: VMV inc took them down for pre-order. Rumor Spring 2011 Release.

Seeing as there's absolutely no confirmation just like the Grape/Laney pack, I think someone just started rumors and such.

Oh well.

Seeing as there's absolutely no confirmation just like the Grape/Laney pack, I think someone just started rumors and such.

Oh well.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I see marquee sole, has a teaser pic up so pretty soon we will know if they will have 3m are not

Pic of this teaser??

no teaser, this is it...
3aa25f7ebab161e78545f5afcd812e68a828298.pjpg

pimp.gif
 yesssss
these and the cement 3's are on point! that's how you do it JB
pimp.gif

Oh well.

Well, seeing as how they are releasing every OG XIII colorway. Why would they leave the blk/red's out? I'm sure confirmation is around the corner...

Oh well.

Well, seeing as how they are releasing every OG XIII colorway. Why would they leave the blk/red's out? I'm sure confirmation is around the corner...

why dude posted that pic

There was a teaser pic of bred 13s on marquee.... I'm pretty sure those will release as well

why dude posted that pic

There was a teaser pic of bred 13s on marquee.... I'm pretty sure those will release as well

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

why dude posted that pic

Damn, no one saved the pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

why dude posted that pic

Damn, no one saved the pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom