Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Damn I really thought the stealths WOULD go under the radar.
this.

niketalk must've forgot da sheer amount of goons that dont post on sneaker message boards that worship black on black foams.

these been selling out since ya was jocking SB dunks.

I didnt want these damn shoes anyways!!! :rolleyes

Last edited:
I got through all the way to my paypal account but I didn't go through with the order since for some reason my address showed as unverified (even though its always been confirmed and I am paypal verified) and I didn't want livestock to cancel my order.  Now I am trying with CC and keep getting errors...

I managed to open another tab for the checkout but for shipping it's showing fedex international as my only option?  I've got U.S. selected Ohio.  What's up with that?  Anyone else see this crap?

If it's forreal $85 shipping I can just ebay for $350 and save five bucks lol.  Also negotiating with a dude on a possible $340. I have one tab open where it's loading and there is no shipping lol so maybe that one isn't going to work anyway.  Damn man. 

If you wait long enough it should show no charge for the shipping to the U.S. (since it's over $250) I just tried it again.  It did have $85 at first but now it says 0.

^ Sorry to hear that.  I don't think this is gonna go through anyway.  It's like livestock is trollin us.

I thought JJ was bad, Livestock just got the award for worst website ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom