Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Yo, can't wait to get these yambs..
smokin.gif

Yo let me find out what the next hottest kicks are so I can laid....smh.  If this is somewhat true I don't know what's more disappointing, the fact that this dude needs hot shoes to get laid or that some chicks will get down because a dude has hot shoes. 
mean.gif
Agree.

so why did you get a pair that doesn't fit you? you just gonna wear a small size and deal with them being uncomfortable just to say you copped the stealths?
laugh.gif
Resell and turn around and buy a resold 13 or 14.  Hate that its this way now...Toooo many people in it for the profit...I just wanna wear the shoes.  

NDC cancelled my order because they thought it was fraud and tired to verify my billing number by calling my number, however the Sr. Fraud Analyst dialed the WRONG number!

SHE WAS APOLOGETIC as could be! Since the order was cancelled by the time I spoke to her, she was able to pull some strings and get me a new order and over night shipping for FREE :smile: I'll see my 2nd pair this Monday. Won a raffle on Friday :smile:

NDC cancelled my order because they thought it was fraud and tired to verify my billing number by calling my number, however the Sr. Fraud Analyst dialed the WRONG number!

SHE WAS APOLOGETIC as could be! Since the order was cancelled by the time I spoke to her, she was able to pull some strings and get me a new order and over night shipping for FREE :smile: I'll see my 2nd pair this Monday. Won a raffle on Friday :smile:

Can she reach back in that magic hat and get me a 13?

Im glad you guys got some lulz off that story, it's funny when I look back at it, but all I felt was anger and disgust when I heard him say it, as I stood in freezing temps with a bunch of bmore bammas lined up to possibly get (or not get) a pair of foams in my size.

Mu I know you are in this thread, please cosign the authenticity of this fat hypebeasts comment. Or NY guy with the Camaro, you witnessed the hypebeastiness as well, I call on you to testify to this matter lol.

I contacted NDC and mine will be here Tuesday. If anyone hasn't received their shipping confirmation yet I would email them. They never sent me an email but mine shipped out yesterday afternoon.

True story:
In line at to get let into a mall in baltimore. Fat kid ahead of me, about 19 years old or so.
Sneaker small talk amongst me, my boy, another guy, and the fat kid.
I comment on how its crazy that folks in baltimore now line up for foamposites, when a year ago they would go untouched in the city.
Fat kid says, in a baltimore accent, and heart attack serious:
"Yoo forreal, I don't even like Foams, and I dont even like all black kicks, but forreal, they just hot right now. And you gotta wear whats hot to get laid, I mean chicks wont **** unless you wearing whats hot." He was dead SRS.
Me, and my boy- complete stonefaced. The conversation ended and I had an epiphany of why **** is the way it is now.

This is precisely what occurs my friend.

i got yambs off of space jambs :smokin

Real rap.
Slim was like "my son got the same exact purr!!"
Make sure to rock a snap back and your % increases 2 fold. :pimp:

Received my shipment email from Nike late last night. I am schedule to receive my Foams this Wednesday :D

Last edited:
sort of difficult to tell from the pics. it's more of a detail you have to feel for yourself. it's nitpicking but when i drop $240 after tax on a pair of shoes i feel as if i deserve the right to nitpick
laugh.gif
You should "nitpick" your way out of those nasty *** piss yellow POS!
laugh.gif

DISGUSTING!

Back
Top Bottom