Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Crazy that the Bay area got so few pairs from what I've heard. Guess it's because that area hasn't been into Foams historically. Nike always floods NYC and DMV but it boggles the mind that they produced more Pinks, a colorway with limited appeal (I liked and copped) than these, a great colorway that seemingly everyone loves.

I think some employees out there are holding some pairs until their boys get the cash. I was told there was an 8.5 in display at a store by a fellow NT'er .  I called them right away and they said they are sold out.

I think some employees out there are holding some pairs until their boys get the cash. I was told there was an 8.5 in display at a store by a fellow NT'er .  I called them right away and they said they are sold out.
They probably sold them then.  Usually employees friend's are first, but that's just what I've seen.

are you ******ed? These foams are amazing, closest thing we gonna get to the OG Black Pro's with the clear bottom which I pray they retro. They limited these because they did, that's like saying why do they make limited releases period. That's why I copped 2x early for a real good number I knew what time it was with these.
Anyway dude str8 up lied about livestock shipping $85 LOL he said shipping was $10 on here lyin just to get attention on the internet
Dude wasn't lying about the $85 shipping, he just wasn't paying attention. For some reason the livestock website kept defaulting to Iceland which raised shipping from $10 to $85. Change it back and you were good. Either way, site and the whole experience was terrible especially when they kicked shoes out of everybody's carts and all that was left was 8.5, 9.5, and 10.

these are nearly impossible to find in the bay area. anybody selling or willing to trade? message me im interested.

Painting the white stripe to black as soon as I get them. I'm taking them to my local Lebanese shoe guy who can professionally do it.

I want them to be pretty identical to my 07 Anthracites.

I'll post pics when they're finished.

Last edited:
Can someone shed me some light on foams and tell me if theyre true to size? I just got the stealths as my 1st pair and I wanna know if ill be good or not 

Last edited:
Anyway dude str8 up lied about livestock shipping $85 LOL he said shipping was $10 on here lyin just to get attention on the internet
LOL get outta here.  Lyin to get attention on the internet?  Anyway, you should have ignored it than cool guy.  I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes from there, one for $200 and another for $240.  I live in OK and paid $10 for shipping both times, no customs, no extra fees.  It's not my fault everyone believed my supposed "lie" and bombed a site that must not have heavy traffic very often.  And it sound like $85 wasn't even the charge for shipping at final checkout.  Dudes a str8 up salty, cry baby.

I was paying attention.  It's just what I have paid on 2 different shoes at a price point over $200.

Last edited:
LOL get outta here.  Lyin to get attention on the internet?  Anyway, you should have ignored it than cool guy.  I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes from there, one for $200 and another for $240.  I live in OK and paid $10 for shipping both times, no customs, no extra fees.  It's not my fault everyone believed my supposed "lie" and bombed a site that must not have heavy traffic very often.  And it sound like $85 wasn't even the charge for shipping at final checkout.  Dudes a str8 up salty, cry baby.

I was paying attention.  It's just what I have paid on 2 different shoes at a price point over $200.
Shipping was for sure $0.00 for U.S. because the kicks were over $250.  You just had to wait until the circle of death was done.  And no I didn't get a pair.  Still have the circle of death going after I hit submit order. 
mean.gif
  mad salty.

Beyond rockable??????
They are foams and practically indestructable until you wear out the soles.
Maybe if he aint tryna stunt or floss, but jus doing quick errands or chillin at home or in the hood, he got his shoes. Or...IN RAIN

Repped! I don't wear kicks to impress anybody else. Hell I've even gone hiking in those penny foams as you can probably tell and besides the soles you can barely tell what they've been thru. You can miss me with all that hypebeast talk about rockability.

Guess it pays to be up early.  Creeping this weekends releases, refreshed the JJ page and slid right in and picked up the size 8 they had up.  THAT is an actul easy cop, I searched for coupons codes hoping maybe they would apply for some reason.  Didn't get any I could use though.

Back
Top Bottom