Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

My true size is 9.5, but I always get a size 10 in Jordans since I use shoe trees. Went with a 10 for the stealths and they were kind of tight getting my feet in. Re-laced them and they're perfect. No need for shoe trees with these either.

Go TTS or half a size up, re-lace them, and you should be fine. Wide feet might have to go a full size up..

Last edited:
Hype at an all time high :smh:. I just love how people come in to gloat to others who tried hard and couldn't cop. To those still trying to cop, I hope you secure your pairs at a reasonable price.

dont worry i thikn the sneaker game hype will die down next year. I remeber 2 years ago i copped the pearls, and coughdrops and then no one really cared about foams. i think this year it was cool to be a sneaker head but next its gonna get old. maybe the next fad is gonna pokemon cards or something

Not the best lighting, but these are perfect for winter

Looks like you about mob on somebody fam...lol

Last edited:
^^^wait, is that a real person? I thought it was like a mannequin or something. Dude put on all black everything (including gloves) to take his picture?!? lol no way 
roll.gif

Hey.. it's cold outside..
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif

I'm not really into the whole matchy matchy stuff except for black. I'm not about to wear all red or pink just to match my shoes.

EDIT: I probably should've expected to catch some flack for this fit because I straight up look like a drug dealer from D.C.
laugh.gif
It's allll gooood tho
wink.gif

Last edited:
americans shouldnt have been able to cop from Livestock....u dont like that I said that, F your feelings
there was a handful of places that got these in canada and only one released em online.....and it was open to the world.
Now we try ordering from NDC and we cant cause Nike wont ship to Canada
and before you say Im salty cause I didnt get a pair

night night
salty because he couldn't get multiple pairs to resale....lol!

Back
Top Bottom