Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I was thinking the other person add $40, even try straight trade. The Foams aren't moving that fast where folks worship Js here like crazy. I'll test it out don't got anything to lose lol
Retail was more on these and there are less on the market.   Not a good recipe for a heist like that, but I hope it works out for you.  Depends on your area though.  I'd only add cash on top if I were getting a pair of 2001's in return.

A fellow NTer helped out on RD and will pay it for forward.

will be removing  a size 10 from cart in 10 seconds ......

How do you all know when something is restocked on NDC? Does someone just go around randomly checking size availability or does nike announce it somewhere other than via twitter?

How do you all know when something is restocked on NDC? Does someone just go around randomly checking size availability or does nike announce it somewhere other than via twitter?
They didn't announce it on Twitter this time, just gotta check ya know.  You get lucky sometimes.

They didn't announce it on Twitter. Luckily, 4wrestling saw the re-stock and tweeted it.

Back
Top Bottom