Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Ddp-I bought from livestock and package is on its way. Send them an email they are pretty good with communication.

For $220 that's unacceptable. Call nike and send pics and make sure they find you a replacement.
We suggest that you contact Nike directly in regards to this as this would be considered a manufacturer's defect.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Where are the restock/returned or canceled pairs...lol

I tried this shop(Premier) this morning and that was probably my last shot for retail. I can't beat these ppl camped in a van overnight lol smh. They only got one size run so it is what it is. I went to eat a huge breakfast and kept it moving. I'm gonna try to trade the Bred XIs for someone's Stealth + cash. Think anyone would bite?

I'm not sure how many of you guys are in the Bay Area (Berkeley to be more specific...) but Bows and Arrows started selling their new shipment foams today... They said they had very little, and I saw people with their chairs by the door at 2:30 this morning. So chances may be slim, but I thought I would just put that out there.

Where are the restock/returned or canceled pairs...lol

I tried this shop(Premier) this morning and that was probably my last shot for retail. I can't beat these ppl camped in a van overnight lol smh. They only got one size run so it is what it is. I went to eat a huge breakfast and kept it moving. I'm gonna try to trade the Bred XIs for someone's Stealth + cash. Think anyone would bite?

If you're the one adding cash. These are going for higher than the XIs will probably sell for.

^ If you add cash I'd say someone would bite.

Bout to swap the 11 I copped from JJ for a 12 when I get off work.  Glad I found a trade so quick, photos don't do this shoe justice.

If you're in Las Vegas, ShoePalace just got these late my fam told me who is coo with a manager. Not sure about phone orders

I was thinking the other person add $40, even try straight trade. The Foams aren't moving that fast where folks worship Js here like crazy. I'll test it out don't got anything to lose lol

I was thinking the other person add $40, even try straight trade. The Foams aren't moving that fast where folks worship Js here like crazy. I'll test it out don't got anything to lose lol
I am only asking because I have an extra pair of these that I may use if I miss out on the XI's, but the trade you are talking about is you giving someone playoff XI's, and they give you stealth's plus $40??

Props if you can land that.  My trade goes the other way and I get XI's and a bill, but I am waiting to see if I land a few pairs at retail first, and he said he would wait, so we'll see!

Good Luck to ya!

IMO... the XIs value will drop after a feew weeks/month or two (see concords) the foams will keep their value for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom