Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I paid $300 shipped to a store in Japan through Rakuten.  These are my new beaters and will be worn into the ground.  Love them, especially this time of year.

they are already all sold out on the site, does anybody know any other japanese websites, which are selling the stealths?

Anthracite >Stealth ....October 6 these dropped in Asia.Alreadygotem been selling.By the way im backkkkkk!Dmv[emoji]8482[/emoji]

u do NOT have these, boy. stop ur lies!! (foam phelps confirmation #1)
:lol:

I don't understand why people like these so much.Anthracite is a muchbetter shoe.once the clear yellows its over.im waiting on the pink

(foam phelps confirmation #2)

In my opinion the stealth is clean.But in some pics they look fake aka fugazee.pink is just more of a Showstopper

(foam phelps confirmation #3)

I guarantee these pink joints make more noise in the hood.These stealth look like fake anthracites.don't try to dye the bottom black once they yellow.Pink > astealth.im dead serious.#breastcancerawareness

(foam phelps confirmation #4)

:x

the troll is back!! :rofl: i hope nobody forgot about "foam phelps" :lol: u are a lame, sir.

I guarantee these pink joints make more noise in the hood.These stealth look like fake anthracites.don't try to dye the bottom black once they yellow.Pink > astealth.im dead serious.#breastcancerawareness

Brah you are either the most clueless foam fan in the world or you're trolling.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I am currently in contact with a business partner from Japan, I hope that he will have good news for me tomorrow! Apparently they are popular in Japan, but not completly sold out! I can not wait until the 26th of December that is just too long!

i see some pairs of these on amazon.com. Im un-easy ordering from there. anyone else see this?

Hope the connect comes thru as always.
LL

a question i have for the people who brought pairs off ebay is how long will it take for information to pop up on the usps website for tracking info ?

i got a pair of black/stealth coming from japan

seller said the tracking number should come up in 24 hours

its been 24 hours and i emailed the seller and no answer

do i have something to worry about ?

the seller has sold over 10 pairs of pink and stealth
so i am guessing hes legit

Last edited:
a question i have for the people who brought pairs off ebay is how long will it take for information to pop up on the usps website for tracking info ?
i got a pair of black/stealth coming from japan
seller said the tracking number should come up in 24 hours
its been 24 hours and i emailed the seller and no answer
do i have something to worry about ?
the seller has sold over 10 pairs of pink and stealth
so i am guessing hes legit

If it is a native Japanese, you should get your shoes, since Japansese people are very humble!

Another vid of them. You can get a good feel of how the sole and overall shoe looks

This dude is hilarious too. "Nubuck landing strip" :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom