Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I think I made up my mind to pass on everything else this year and cop two pair of these. They will be completely under the radar after the Playoff XI release. On top of that how can you lose rockin an all black foam in the snow, they are like armored cars!!!!!!

I think I made up my mind to pass on everything else this year and cop two pair of these. They will be completely under the radar after the Playoff XI release. On top of that how can you lose rockin an all black foam in the snow, they are like armored cars!!!!!!

:rofl:

Last edited:
[VIDEO]
eek.gif

dont know if posted but thought i share[/VIDEO]
[VIDEO]
Clean, they dont look toooooo amazing but maybe thats because he got them laced up like he bout to go hiking in the Alps smh  
eek.gif
 lol[/video]

Last edited:
How do the Foams fit compared to the Foam Pros? Usually an 11 in J's, but 11.5 in Penny 5, KDIV, Lebron X and a 12 in the Lebron IX.

Thinking 11.5 is the way to go for these.

I really hope Eastbay is doing a two pair limit on these. Gonna cop two and leave foams alone for good.

[VIDEO]
:wow:
dont know if posted but thought i share[/VIDEO]
[VIDEO]

you can wear it with this and that, why is he not saying you can wear them on court with your monster cool 97 authentic Orlando Magic Away Shorts???

I only wear Basketball shoes on court and nowehre else![/video]

Are you serious? You can't seriously believe these will be under the radar. The  yellows, red and crimsons were all crazy trying to cop, no WAY these fly under the radar.

Are you serious? You can't seriously believe these will be under the radar. The  yellows, red and crimsons were all crazy trying to cop, no WAY these fly under the radar.

Did an XI release around the yellows, red, and crimsons? No. By the way, the Electrolimes were somewhat limited.

Any XI release will trump a foam release in terms of chaos.

How do the Foams fit compared to the Foam Pros? Usually an 11 in J's, but 11.5 in Penny 5, KDIV, Lebron X and a 12 in the Lebron IX.

Thinking 11.5 is the way to go for these.

Some people say Foam Ones fit tighter than Foam Pros by about a half size due to the double stacked zoom in the heel. Personally, I own size 11s and size 11.5s and I don't notice much of a difference.

Word thanks for the responses. I'll probably look to snag 11.5 if I find some good deals for some older foams.

Scored 3 pairs yesterday from Japan, once they arrive at my doorstep I will post pictures!!!

still waiting on the tracking info on my pair

all i have is the scanned info that the package has been "accepted"

does anyone know when i can expect it to scan in the US ?

please help

Can't wait to cop and dye the white on the tongue royal :pimp:

Hate customs/when people change shoes, but Space Jam foamposites have been a wish of mine since the OG release

Back
Top Bottom