Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

the reseller is bragging on facebook how legit he is and how many foams he sold
i took a loss sending someone a pair of shoes this week on shipping for $30.00 just because the dude wanted his shoes quickly and all i had was a huge box
why should i send anyone a box that's coming apart and being held together by tape
thats how you take care of your customer
even one shot customers
this person who i got the shoes from is a terrible seller & shipper
why didnt you air him out on his face book account. take pictures of the shipping material and tag it on his walll. simple as that

why didnt you air him out on his face book account. take pictures of the shipping material and tag it on his walll. simple as that
Good point!

i dont do stuff like that

if the box was empty or the shoes damaged i would have done it

just avoid kicks-stock on ebay

i know hes on niketalk

when i saw the shape of the box the last thing on my mind was talking pics
the shoes where fine and that's what counts

its a shame i did the sale off ebay because i would have give him terrible feedback
for the wait on shipping and the way he taped up and labeled the box

at this point i dont care and i would not buy from him again

Last edited:
got these on FULTON ST IF INTERESTED... CLASSIC 500 DOLLAR PRICE
:lol: youre right about that "classic" price. And they tell you the price like its only $500. They crack me up. I'll wait it out until the official RD. Im in manhattan during the day, so I might scoop up a pair during my lunch break or something.

I still have my bred 11's from the cdp so theyre not even a factor. Might try to double up@retail price.

:lol: youre right about that "classic" price. And they tell you the price like its only $500. They crack me up. I'll wait it out until the official RD. Im in manhattan during the day, so I might scoop up a pair during my lunch break or something.
I still have my bred 11's from the cdp so theyre not even a factor. Might try to double up@retail price.

THATS HILARIOUS...I SURE HOPE YOU WORK IN SOME BLEEK PART OF MANHATTAN WHERE THE FOOTACTION/FL IS LOW KEY... I HIGHLY DOUBT THESE WILL BE AROUND TILL LATER IN THE DAY-BUT YOU NEVER KNOW... ANYWHO I COPPED FROM A US BASED EBAY SELLER AND WAS ABLE TO BRING THE PRICE DOWN TO SOMETHING I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH... SHOULD BE HERE BY NEXT WEDNESDAY! :D

So are the stealths running a little smaller in size compared to the other most recent foam ones that released ? This is to the people that have copped already

^^ my pair def. runs tight. i have a sz 10.5 and they fit like a sz 10. i wear a 10 in jays and usually a 10.5 in foams, but i def. need an 11 for these stealths other than that they're great.

i normally go up, half a size. so should i change it to a whole size. Due to nike and jordan changing  there sizes in shoes every year. for the people who boughtem early how do they fittttt?

Last edited:
I SURE HOPE THEY DONT FEEL LIKE THAT WHEN I GET EM... ALL MY FOAMS ARE AN 11..I WOULD HATE TO NEED AN 11.5

How hard yall think these will be to cop in ATL? Thinking about getting some as beat around kicks.
everything is hard copping in ATL. your best bet is either nike-town @ phillips .. or the safest bet is online.

you can also try WISH, but i heard they have really long-lines there.

Last edited:
THATS HILARIOUS...I SURE HOPE YOU WORK IN SOME BLEEK PART OF MANHATTAN WHERE THE FOOTACTION/FL IS LOW KEY... I HIGHLY DOUBT THESE WILL BE AROUND TILL LATER IN THE DAY-BUT YOU NEVER KNOW... ANYWHO I COPPED FROM A US BASED EBAY SELLER AND WAS ABLE TO BRING THE PRICE DOWN TO SOMETHING I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH... SHOULD BE HERE BY NEXT WEDNESDAY! :D

glad im entertaining you.
I have my methods of copping without sleeping on the streets.

Have to scoop these on the resell. Nike is irritating me with these random release during the work week. Only people who can line up are people with no true responsibilities, it seems.

You mad lol, I work evening homie, and have plenty of responsibilities; so chill

I need to cop these 2x. :pimp:

To the previous foam releases and for foams in general, do they run tight? I'm a 14 in Lebrons but usually a 13-13.5

Back
Top Bottom