Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Did anyone ever find an official website that has them? I need them and online is my only option.

Did anyone ever find an official website that has them? I need them and online is my only option.

if you can read and write japanese you should check the Japanese sites that is the only option at the moment!

I am more than glad that this shoes year is almost over!
Only the Flight One White/Blue, Zoom Rookie Red, Penny V "Phoenix" and Air Jordan XI BRED to go and then I am done for this year!

if you can read and write japanese you should check the Japanese sites that is the only option at the moment!
I am more than glad that this shoes year is almost over!
Only the Flight One White/Blue, Zoom Rookie Red, Penny V "Phoenix" and Air Jordan XI BRED to go and then I am done for this year!

I dont know of any.. Can someone give me a few *** sites.. Im scared of RMK but im very tempted

My city ain't thirstin' for these right now...but I am. It shouldn't be a hard cop for me, but I was really hoping they would've been released before Christmas.

i had a pair coming from japan with super slow shipping

once the shoes finally got closer to nyc the shoes got last tracked in JERSEY CITY,

zip code 07097 the day the hurricane hit

i hope my shoes will get to me at the end of this NEW week or can i call paypal and do something

i also hope their not in the Atlantic ocean

can anyone help :frown:

Last edited:
That's one word for it.
laugh.gif

When I said something about it months ago in this thread I got called salty tho

These, are absolutely boring af.

Ill cop because its as close as a all blacc foam that im going to get to.

Back
Top Bottom