Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I need to cop these 2x.
pimp.gif

To the previous foam releases and for foams in general, do they run tight? I'm a 14 in Lebrons but usually a 13-13.5
where is the rest of the sentence. so basically instead of going up half a size you advise to go up a whole size. ex instead of 8.5 go with a 9.

BC I ALREADY ORDERED AN 11... I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF THEN HAVING TO GET AN 11.5, RETURN, RESELL ETC THE SZ 11... UNNECESSARY HEADACHE

I got them in the same size as all my other foams and they are TTS!

Have to scoop these on the resell. Nike is irritating me with these random release during the work week. Only people who can line up are people with no true responsibilities, it seems.

You mad lol, I work evening homie, and have plenty of responsibilities; so chill

Nobody's mad, son but if the shoe fits, feel free to wear it. It wasn't a shot at anybody specifically.

I work evenings/nights so I could line up too but I'd rather get sleep.

I need to cop these 2x. :pimp:

To the previous foam releases and for foams in general, do they run tight? I'm a 14 in Lebrons but usually a 13-13.5

where is the rest of the sentence. so basically instead of going up half a size you advise to go up a whole size. ex instead of 8.5 go with a 9.

I'm asking? I'm usually a 13 but Lebrons run tight so I go 14. Do I go 14 for foams if they run tight like Lebrons?

These are so perfect.. Finally no OD hypebeast coloring.. So clean. I'll probably DS these for a decade.

Really need to find the money to get these, but between the 4, 11 and other things I have to get, I might have to wait and cop these later.

Haven't been this hyped for a release in a while. Another month can't come soon enough...,

The black looks generic for foams.  Foams ususally look like candy paint and this does them no justice.  I bought the AJ 3 all back flips and I think they are better than these. 

Back
Top Bottom