Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

if youve been collecting long enough you have all those jordan retros. and the way jb is going now youll have everything in the next couple of years :smh:

You're right. I will not have to buy a lot of sneakers next year, because of that. I wear my aqua 8's and playoff 8's once in a while and people ask me, how I got them so early. Smh

if youve been collecting long enough you have all those jordan retros. and the way jb is going now youll have everything in the next couple of years :smh:

It's a habit though. There's always something... especially multiple pairs of older releases.

If I find a good deal on something old, it's hard for me not to pounce even if I already have a pair, or two, or three...

I got off the need to buy every new release kick a long time ago, but things don't tend to slow down. You just find something else to fill the void.

HOH St. Louis pick up 8-6. Luckily only a few knew about the raffle so it's basically like I got a pair reserved already.
when i was out thurr during the WC IV's the galleria mall looked like a nelly video:lol:  Errbody was in dreds and STL caps.

That HOH is real small too. Chopping it up with a few folks out there they said it's getting crazy with releases. 

You call her erica but in the lou we call her Urrica, Urrica. :lol:

:rofl:

Damn I knew I should have went up there on Sunday.

I'll just try my luck online.

Last edited:
Hopefully the RSVP is as early as possible because I've got a final in the afternoon..
frown.gif

seriously... why not just pay 330 on EBAY right now to guarantee your pair?? after tax  you're only saving about 50-80 bux.. seems like you mite as well pay the premium now and secure your pair if you REALLY want the shoe than to take your chances and not cop... sigh... im having the dilemma right now myself...

1 i despise the reseller industry, but i understand that's part of the game these days and in some cases the only way to get a shoe for those that don't camp or get lucky on the internets.

2 paying for preorder on ebay does not guarantee you a pair. sometimes the resellers come up shorthanded in certain sizes as well and have to give money back. and yes it's happened to me.

if i can't get these online i'll do like others said and focus my efforts on id's or just wait for something else. it's serious, but not that serious.

You're right. I will not have to buy a lot of sneakers next year, because of that. I wear my aqua 8's and playoff 8's once in a while and people ask me, how I got them so early. Smh
Thats the funniest thing I read today. lol. careful to people buying other ppls tickets, my footlocker takes names and requires id at pickup time.

Oh just to make a fit contribution, I have slightly wide feet. most jordans I do true to size 11. Foams I had to go 11.5. any bigger and they would have been kinda big broken in. kds and lebron 9s 11.5 also just to give comparison.

I got a call from HOH@PH in LV for a 10.5 yesterday at/around 4pm. Pick up time is also 8am-6pm on Friday.

Last edited:
Thats the funniest thing I read today. lol. careful to people buying other ppls tickets, my footlocker takes names and requires id at pickup time.

Its sad, I look at them like, wth? Lol. While I was in line waiting for my ticket, people were saying how the pearls from a couple a years ago were the first foams made. I just went blank after that. Smh

Its sad, I look at them like, wth? Lol. While I was in line waiting for my ticket, people were saying how the pearls from a couple a years ago were the first foams made. I just went blank after that. Smh
wtf..i hate it when certain people talk about shoes

i be thinkin just chill and be quiet

wtf..i hate it when certain people talk about shoes

i be thinkin just chill and be quiet
i hate when non sneakerheads talk about shoes period. they act like they know sneaker culture, but in reality they just probably picked up word from their friends or fb hype. Im still waiting on two stores to tweet, then i can get on with my life. i just hope they dont wait till like 6

i hate when non sneakerheads talk about shoes period. they act like they know sneaker culture, but in reality they just probably picked up word from their friends or fb hype. Im still waiting on two stores to tweet, then i can get on with my life. i just hope they dont wait till like 6
too many newbies who know nothing about sneakers usually do the most yapping.

I gotta move some bowels and eat lunch but twitter has me arrested to my desk. I hate my addiction, and need help :rolleyes

too many newbies who know nothing about sneakers usually do the most yapping.
I gotta move some bowels and eat lunch but twitter has me arrested to my desk. I hate my addiction, and need help
eyes.gif
i feel your pain. no breakfast, no lunch, only got up to pee. if stores tweet after 5 PM im going to be mad.

Back
Top Bottom