Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I copped mine today for 270...hell of a deal you are not going to do any better than that. the thirst is strong for these

Last edited:
I copped mine today for 270...hell of a deal you are not going to do any better than that. the thirst is strong for these
That is a really good deal.  Sad to say that $50 over retail for a shoe is a good deal lol, but that's how it is today.

I had practically the same avatar as you but just changed it yesterday.  When I saw your post w/ the avi in the corner of my eye, I was like, I didn't post this......wish I did though
smokin.gif

Damn if I had seen that price for my size I'd bite the bullet but damn I guess im just waiting for a restock does jimmy jazz ever restock?
Most places rarely ever really do an actual restock.  JJ and NDC will put canceled orders (either by the buyer or ones accidentally canceled by the retailer) up at random times.  Will not be on twitter like some one else said.  That only happened on an actual, true restock (black Friday galaxy rookies, and the pink foams and blk cement IV's during the DB9 RSVP day).

I went on JJ at 5 am Sunday morning and a size 8 was jus chillin, so I scooped it up.

That is a really good deal.  Sad to say that $50 over retail for a shoe is a good deal lol, but that's how it is today.

I had practically the same avatar as you but just changed it yesterday.  When I saw your post w/ the avi in the corner of my eye, I was like, I didn't post this......wish I did though :smokin

honestly, its not really $50 over retail once you incorporate sales tax (233.xx for me in MD) + shipping + box + pp fees. dude really just got lunch money

last year was a good year for foams. I pickedup like 3 pairs of coughdrops, and 3 pearls. lolol. I dont think Stealths will follow that same route.
I got my stealths, now on to the next nice foam release
smokin.gif
So you picked up the 2 most mass produced foams that actually made it to outlets.... ok?

dont worry i thikn the sneaker game hype will die down next year. I remeber 2 years ago i copped the pearls, and coughdrops and then no one really cared about foams. i think this year it was cool to be a sneaker head but next its gonna get old. maybe the next fad is gonna pokemon cards or something

PEOPLE ALWAYS REFER TO THESE TWO COLORWAYS LIKE NO ONE CARED ABOUT FOAMS... FALSE. THESE TWO COLORWAYS HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON. THEY BOTH RELEASED AT FIRST AT HOH'S WHICH MEANS WHEN THEY RERELEASED THEM A COUPLE MONTHS LATER A GOOD NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAD THEM. THEN TO ADD FUEL TO FIRE...THE RERELEASE WAS BY FAR THE BIGGEST GENERAL RELEASE FOR BOTH COLORWAYS EVER FOR FOAMS... THEY MADE A ZILLION PAIRS AND THEY WERE EVERYWHERE...AND AS FOR THOSE COUGH DROPS..THEY GOT MAJOR BACKLASH FROM KICK NAZI'S WHO DID NOT GET WHAT THEIR MIND EXPECTED AFTER THE 07 RELEASE OF THE BLK/RD'S WITH SOLID BOTTOMS... SO THEY SOLD EVEN WORSE THAN THE COUGH DROPS..

BUT LETS NOT GET IT TWISTED, PPL WAITED ON LINES FOR PEARLS... THERE WERE JUST SOOO MANY THAT IT SEEMED LIKE PPL DDNT CARE... THATS WHAT YOU CALL A GR... FUNNY THING ABOUT "SHOE COLLECTORS"... THEY DONT MAKE ENOUGH AND WE CRY ABOUT, THEY MAKE ENOUGH-TOO MUCH EVEN- AND PPL COMPLAIN IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.... PARADOX...

BUT PPL STILL DEF CARED..THATS WHY FOAMS RIGHT BEFORE THEM SOLD..AND RIGHT AFTER SOLD OUT

I don't get how people wanted a translucent red bottom, got them, and still didn't buy. That was bizarre

I don't get how people wanted a translucent red bottom, got them, and still didn't buy. That was bizarre
Dude just said why. These released pics of them. Dropped the solid bottoms. Pissed everyone off. Those sat and went on sale. Then the translucent ones came out nobody gave a **** including people here in the DMV

Even hit 79.99 in some places. They couldn't give those away. They were at like 15+ outlets around the country.
Don't forget the silver pros that sat for a while for 99.99 at Woodbury outlet, an hour's drive from NYC!

I copped 3 pairs of silver pro's for $69.99 from Seattle.

Even hit 79.99 in some places. They couldn't give those away. They were at like 15+ outlets around the country.
Don't forget the silver pros that sat for a while for 99.99 at Woodbury outlet, an hour's drive from NYC!

I copped 3 pairs of silver pro's for $69.99 from Seattle.

Dude just said why. These released pics of them. Dropped the solid bottoms. Pissed everyone off. Those sat and went on sale. Then the translucent ones came out nobody gave a **** including people here in the DMV

well... actually we were more mad that the cactus foams dropped with solid soles. i still remember salavating over the pics that were on some site. sooooo gooooood for me :smh: .. we were still reeling from that fact when nike dropped the black/red ones on us about a week or 2 later.

the quality/craftmanship of the 07 black/reds blew the cough drops out of the water. i could never get past that.

Cough drops were the start of the marshmallow foams.... They looked decent in pics, but didnt do it for me in person. Regret for not scooping for 80ish or whatever they were after clearance with swoosh discount.

my pair from jj came today too and they look on point. went up a full size like my other foams and they feel great.

I had practically the same avatar as you but just changed it yesterday.  When I saw your post w/ the avi in the corner of my eye, I was like, I didn't post this......wish I did though
smokin.gif
The shoe is $240 after taxes fam. Even more if you got it shipped from somewhere

Back
Top Bottom