Black Twitter Not Happy With Jerry Rice

he's not Caucasian though :lol: Cedric is Puerto Rican wit a Mexican baby mama...

damn it @Cedric Ceballos why u come here kicking da NT hornets nest of racial grievance.... Fried Chicken company should've known better than to give a black athlete a endorsement deal... that insensitivity :smh: [emoji]128580[/emoji] :rolleyes
Puerto Ricans can classify themselves as white tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]

didn't i already tell u they fixed that.

laugh.gif

Lmao dude with the fake *** apology trying so desperately hard to not get banned.

Dudes better off making a new user name anyways son has been exposed as a clown. Better to start fresh cuz dude is never getting out of that hole. Son should feel e-shamed b. Wish meth can do him like that other dude titanium tea that got banned and slap his account with some label on it :lol:

Jerry Rice is a country **** from Mississippi...

Again and always Michael Irvin >>>> Jerry Rice
crazy thing is being born in Mississippi and going to the Bay, seems like it wouldve turned this man into the complete opposite of what he is today. 

life is a trippy thing man.

Last edited:
I'm really not feeling this. I never say anything when PYPs pop up and we see some dudes, but what do you get out of acting like someone else online? You're not finding out anything most black folks wouldn't tell you to your face. In fact, this is an open forum so you could passively get whatever you're seeking by not saying anything at all.

What takes it to that next level for you dudes that front where you have to assume a false identity? And the whole "I'm black so I can have these outlandish opinions" angle isn't EVER fooling anyone. All of you get exposed eventually. Is that the thrill?

I'll stop there before I get banned for saying how I really feel.
I garuntee you the bigot behind Cedric Cebellos username also trolls Youtube and a ton of other media outlets.

Last edited:

Only hispanics I met who do that are Cubans.
fax. this cuban chick called herself white one time around me and i was so confused.  

this blew my mind. 

actually, it still does.  this still makes no sense to me. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom