Black varsity red AJ6

Idk that shape of the shoe from the back looks way too narrow.. The material also doesn't look nappy enough. Can you get a better pic of the back of both shoes in one shot? Also good side shots of the shoes.

Idk that shape of the shoe from the back looks way too narrow.. The material also doesn't look nappy enough. Can you get a better pic of the back of both shoes in one shot? Also good side shots of the shoes.

I bought em brand new , if that helps ? But bet

I believe these are fakes man..They look like a mix of the Varsitys and Infras..lol..
Material is DEFINITELY wrong for a Varsity 6..Varsity color on your pair also looks a tad light, could be the pix though..
Jumpmen logos on heels look off..The torso portion of the logo looks to short and the ball seems squished as well. Also like '88' said the shoe looks narrow or skinny from the back.

Legit pairs..Notice the shape of the logos as well as material.and slight color difference.
View media item 1422896View media item 1422894View media item 1352273

Last edited:
I believe these are fakes man..They look like a mix of the Varsitys and Infras..lol..
Material is DEFINITELY wrong for a Varsity 6..Varsity color on your pair also looks a tad light, could be the pix though..
Jumpmen logos on heels look off..The torso portion of the logo looks to short and the ball seems squished as well. Also like '88' said the shoe looks narrow or skinny from the back.

Legit pairs..Notice the shape of the logos as well as material.and slight color difference.
View media item 1422896View media item 1422894View media item 1352273

That's crazy af . I copped these from FC too

Should i try to get my refund from FC ? I knew these were suspect when i got em . Plus i repped you all for helping

Back
Top Bottom