Black Wealth in PG County (MD) Dashed by the Housing Crisis...

Also SE is building up especially in the last few years with the nats having some success there have been hella new apartments built...just wait till they get a new soccer stadium..& they are building new apts/condos right on the water the stuff is actually nice u just gotta be out there n see it for yourself n stop listening to what everyone is saying...If y'all really that scared moved to greenbelt or silver spring lol...y'all will find some decent spots out there

Last edited:
Also SE is building up especially in the last few years with the nats having some success there have been hella new apartments built...just wait till they get a new soccer stadium..& they are building new apts/condos right on the water the stuff is actually nice u just gotta be out there n see it for yourself n stop listening to what everyone is saying...If y'all really that scared moved to greenbelt or silver spring lol...y'all will did some decent spots out there
Kinda sorta semi agree...the problem is that many people and development companies are speculating which areas are going to the next hotspots within the city and snatch up the available realty, often for higher than asking value too...

there's also bidding wars going on as well, where a listing is intentionally placed under value and people come in and drive the price up with their competing offers, paying straight cash too 
sick.gif

Last edited:
What's so bad about Eastern Motors? :lol:

They're a car dealership that will approve anyone for a car loan as long as they have a job, the catch is that the loans have insanely high interest rates

35, working retail, and got horrible credit?......Approved!!!

Their motto is literally "Your job is your credit" :smh: :lol:

But they did drop this hood classic of theme song :smokin

All these dudes got paid off just 1 person's interest.

Buddy of mine used to work at Eastern Motors back in like 05.  He told me they sold the same BMW 3 times to 3 different customers in under 2 months 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Lol cats aren't pullin in 100k out of college here in DC trust me I know. I don't think yal understand how competitive/cutthroat it is here..hell some cats with PhDs aren't either & 100k will have u living good u know just gotta know where to live DC is expensive but it's not bad like y'all make it out to be

Exactly people are just too lazy to go look for themselves , so they settle for overpriced rentals.

People might not be coming out with 100K but it doesn't take a long time to get there when you are starting out relatively close to 100K.

What's so bad about Eastern Motors?
laugh.gif
They're a car dealership that will approve anyone for a car loan as long as they have a job, the catch is that the loans have insanely high interest rates

35, working retail, and got horrible credit?......Approved!!!

Their motto is literally "Your job is your credit"
mean.gif
laugh.gif

But they did drop this hood classic of theme song
smokin.gif
Portis 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol cats aren't pullin in 100k out of college here in DC trust me I know. I don't think yal understand how competitive/cutthroat it is here..hell some cats with PhDs aren't either & 100k will have u living good u know just gotta know where to live DC is expensive but it's not bad like y'all make it out to be

Um my previous company the starting salary for new engineers is a little below 80K

PhD under 100K is a joke, must be in some in undesireable field or the person is taking a voluntary pay cut for a particular position

Um my previous company the starting salary for new engineers is a little below 80K

PhD under 100K is a joke, must be in some in undesireable field or the person is taking a voluntary pay cut for a particular position
Let people on here tell it its impossible to start out making 70K-85K those are "unrealistic expectations" :lol:

Last edited:
I'd be curious to know how much of Dematha's minority student body is from PG.

It was damn near 50% were from PG when I graduated in 04 but don't know what it's like now.

I'm gonna do my best to stay in dc. Wife refuses to move out And we make good money but I don't want to spend more than 450k. I don't mind a row house.

Dematha is the **** in sports!!

My cuz used to play for gonzaga when dematha had olidipo, Quinn cook,etc...this dude quin cook use to torch gonzaga I used to tell people he was gonna be the truth

My cuz used to play for gonzaga when dematha had olidipo, Quinn cook,etc...this dude quin cook use to torch gonzaga I used to tell people he was gonna be the truth

Dematha kids at five star basketball camp when i was a kid :x

Fed them boys hormones. Grown *** men

Workouts were no joke. From the freshmen teams on up...it's a collegiate atmosphere from day one. Weightlifting was actually a block on your schedule for most sports teams. 

I went there to hoop but got kicked out my freshman year for wildin out. I had a 1.3 and you only needed a 1.7 to be eligible to hoop
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. I started HS way too young in retrospect (12) and couldn't handle the responsibility. Freshmen are allowed to leave campus during empty blocks. For a ***** like me back then...that was dangerous. 

Everyone knows about the alumni but the expulsion list was pretty impressive too 
laugh.gif
 Jarrett Jack got kicked out too.

Workouts were no joke. From the freshmen teams on up...it's a collegiate atmosphere from day one. Weightlifting was actually a block on your schedule for most sports teams. 

I went there to hoop but got kicked out my freshman year for wildin out. I had a 1.3 and you only needed a 1.7 to be eligible to hoop :lol: :smh: . I started HS way too young in retrospect (12) and couldn't handle the responsibility. Freshmen are allowed to leave campus during empty blocks. For a ***** like me back then...that was dangerous. 

Everyone knows about the alumni but the expulsion list was pretty impressive too :lol:  Jarrett Jack got kicked out too.

Son, jumping over desks in practice was :x I screwed up my first semester too but it wasnt no damn a 1.3? Come on son.:lol: mr. Kelly for ethics class was wild. That dude had me in stiches every Class lol

Son, jumping over desks in practice was
sick.gif
I screwed up my first semester too but it wasnt no damn a 1.3? Come on son.
laugh.gif
mr. Kelly for ethics class was wild. That dude had me in stiches every Class lol
Yeah I was on some other ****. 
laugh.gif
 I used to cut class to hang up Northwestern 
mean.gif

I had Kelly. He was one of my favorite. Baucia was my guy tho. He went out on the limb more than few times to save my ***. 

Started high school at the age of 12 lol wth
Late birthday + started kindergarten early due to a loophole. So I started my frosh year off @ 12 but turned 13 shortly after. From K-12, I was always the youngest person in the class. My senior year...I was the same age as a few sophomores on my team that had stayed back or reclassified. 

Last edited:

Late birthday + started kindergarten early due to a loophole. So I started my frosh year off @ 12 but turned 13 shortly after. From K-12, I was always the youngest person in the class. My senior year...I was the same age as a few sophomores on my team that had stayed back or reclassified. 
Oh yeah true I see what you mean. So you were only a year and some change younger, the age 12 just sounds crazy lol. I had just turned 14 when I started HS (august bday).

Anyone see the new story on squatters in foreclosed homes in PG?? There was some kind of busy recently at a home $1MM+

Couldn't imagine owning a million dollar home and having to deal with low lives setting up shop right next door. And news made it seem like a common problem, more of a reason to be wary to buy over there

Back
Top Bottom