Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

These aren't releasing at FTL!???!?
Came across this too, crazy 
eek.gif
 that would've been my back-up store in case DTLR doesn't show me any love 
mean.gif

Since these are coming out on a Monday, is it automatically FCFS or are they handing out raffles on friday or something 
laugh.gif
 wasn't into shoes so much last year so I wouldn't know how this goes.

All good now, haha. Just wish they could've shipped Friday/Saturday.

Yeah man.. not looking too good, mine still doesn't even show it at the PO yet. They prob just made labels bc people were asking where their package was.. :smh: :nerd:

Yeah man.. not looking too good, mine still doesn't even show it at the PO yet. They prob just made labels bc people were asking where their package was.. :smh: :nerd:
Same thing happened to me with the Chicago's. A label was made and were marked as shipped, but after a week of no new updates, I emailed KS and got refunded the next day saying they oversold :smh:

Hopefully that's not the case for anyone who has preordered :wink:

Same thing happened to me with the Chicago's. A label was made and were marked as shipped, but after a week of no new updates, I emailed KS and got refunded the next day saying they oversold :smh:

Hopefully that's not the case for anyone who has preordered :wink:

Well damn.. That certainly explains why folks are bitter and skeptical about ordering from them.. :x

@NikeLab: #21MNYC will host a drawing today at 7pm EST for the Air Foamposite One 'Hologram,' the Air Jordan 8 'Aqua,' & the Air Jordan 1.

Entered for the One's and Foamposites.

Doubt I'll win...struck out in every major (re)release since the Bordaeux's.

So the Shattered Backboards released in similar numbers right, at least from what I can gather? Didn't they also have a similar release map for FTL? Please correct me if I am wrong. Only asking because now resale on the Shattered Backboards, while not crazy, is something I could have avoided but didn't. Do you guys think these will hit the double retail mark soon after release? If I can get them easily for UNC money down the road then these can be passed, but if I have to pay closer to the $300-$350 mark then worth the trip to my Niketown.

But I entered the raffle intending to cop.

These aren't going for much over retail anytime soon

These can't be compared to SBB

These aren't going for much over retail anytime soon

These can't be compared to SBB

Word, thanks. I can agree with you they will not resale at SBB prices. More UNC levels? Honestly, these will still likely be a retail cop, but probably would be feeling them more if my black Lance Mountains did not already scratch the same itch this shoe does.

Last edited:
Pretty much UNC unless these are somehow super limited which they aren't to my knowledge

anybody else still without tracking from kixsquare?

ordered thursday evening

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom