Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

Yeah, they're playing games.. This link was on their Twitter earlier with the post "Round 1/3, thanks for the support and patience." As if they're so backed up..
eyes.gif

https://Instagram.com/p/-eqge1GHHp/
Yea, a lot of complaints on there too.

Those Nike raffle sucks, can't even win on GR shoes went 0/6 on two accounts, but won the aquas on my main account

Won a size 12 first time ever I get through on anything, These really grow on me but I have funds only for the 8s .. Maybe a trade straight up :smile:

Won a size 11 in the aquas but didn't care for them lol just wanted to get these one's smh.wish i was able to switch 

still no tracking from kixsquare

will have been a week since i ordered tomorrow

Don't feel bad, I've had a tracking # since Monday with no movement. Most likely ship after RD, last time ordering from them. And then they say no refund/15% restock even tho they're not holding up their end of the deal. :smh:

Wth how do you check your tracking like that

Anyways I'm anxious for these

Wth how do you check your tracking like that

Anyways I'm anxious for these
I believe it's the app called "My Package" which is free and "My Package Pro" for $1.99 with more options.

Last edited:
Mine have moved. Says they'll be delivered Friday.

Wow. :smh: That's not good.. Well good for you, looks like I'm still SOL. Still just says "Pre-Shipment" on my tracking.

aug2atl aug2atl Did yours recently update or has it shown movement since yesterday?

Last edited:
In case I forget to say it...
HappyThanks01.gif

may the holiday be great with wonderful and joyful memories for you, your family, your friends, and those who may be given a blessing that are less fortunate than ourselves.

Be safe out there fams while shopping during Black Friday.

Wow. :smh: That's not good.. Well good for you, looks like I'm still SOL. Still just says "Pre-Shipment" on my tracking.

aug2atl aug2atl Did yours recently update or has it shown movement since yesterday?
It's been at that stage since yesterday. I don't think they'll be here tomorrow. There's a lot of stages between where it is now to being at my door.

Back
Top Bottom