Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

So apparently these were at the Philly Premium Nike Outlet for $104. No idea on quantity, they may have had 1 only but worth a check if you are so inclined.

1/2 @shopnicekicks: Select sizes of the Retro 1 Hi OG "Cyber Monday" at the shop. $160 + ship & tax. Phone orders welcome. 512.320.8100

Yeah I picked mine up today and they are really nice. they feel nicer than the Chis and UNCs imo
chi yeah but no where close to UNC. The toe box on UNC is at least 50% softer. UNC imo right under sbb

I'm assuming the leather varies on the pairs because mine are ridiculously soft and much softer then my Chicago and UNC

they are right there with the SBB, seriously

SBB has that weird fake super soft leather that soaks up water. I love mine and rocked em allllll day today. Creasing up nice and dat toe box is :pimp:

I'm assuming the leather varies on the pairs because mine are ridiculously soft and much softer then my Chicago and UNC

they are right there with the SBB, seriously

SBB has that weird fake super soft leather that soaks up water. I love mine and rocked em allllll day today. Creasing up nice and dat toe box is :pimp:

It definitely varies. I'm going back on what I said earlier in the thread after checking out a bigger size in person at HOH. I managed to get my size yesterday and the quality is definitely on point. Better than the Chi because it doesn't have the plastic collar and swoosh, and definitely on par with the UNC.

You think that orange leather on the SBB is fake though? It's some crazy *** material for sure. Thought about spraying repel on them but am worried that might just **** em up.

Last edited:
Not fake just weird *** material, already mentioned how I used Jason mark and it left huge wet spots where it instantly soaked up the water and using a towel changed the texture and look of the heel leather

While it screams and looks like quality is definitely very fragile material which can be s good and bad thing depending on how you look at it

Real leather shoes are tough and long lasting. Not hating on the SBB (I have 2 pairs lol) but while they look and feel good I could care less about the delicate leather they used

Not fake just weird *** material, already mentioned how I used Jason mark and it left huge wet spots where it instantly soaked up the water and using a towel changed the texture and look of the heel leather

While it screams and looks like quality is definitely very fragile material which can be s good and bad thing depending on how you look at it

Real leather shoes are tough and long lasting. Not hating on the SBB (I have 2 pairs lol) but while they look and feel good I could care less about the delicate leather they used
This. There is some trickery to the quality.

I sold my SBBs after picking these up. These are much more versatile for me.

wait. you guys think that the material used on 1s is genuine leather????

I was always under the assumption that they used synthetic leather and real leather just that the real leather wasn't all that good or anything worth praising

I don't think any of the remastererds are much different than the others besides the SBB's. I also didn't see a difference in most of the previous OGs besides the black and whites which were noticeably softer than the trinity.

You don't think the 2015 Remastered 1's are genuine leather? I'm pretty sure they are. If they had a synthetic this good I don't see why Nike wouldn't use it on way more pairs. It definitely has a genuine look/feel/smell to it. If it is synthetic then bravo. An Aus or Euro pair with the material sticker inside would solve the debate real quick though because it tells you if they are leather or man made.

You don't think the 2015 Remastered 1's are genuine leather? I'm pretty sure they are. If they had a synthetic this good I don't see why Nike wouldn't use it on way more pairs. It definitely has a genuine look/feel/smell to it. If it is synthetic then bravo. An Aus or Euro pair with the material sticker inside would solve the debate real quick though because it tells you if they are leather or man made.
really good synthetic leather is def out there. check out some of the Vans premium authentics. same quality as SBB. reason why SBB stands out bc it has thinner cut/reinforcement.

don't get me wrong i'm very very happy w my cyber mondays, chis, and SBBs. but I'll always give nike a sideways look lol.

Back
Top Bottom