Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

Ended up buying and keeping all 4 pairs as the versatility of this colorway will have me wearing these a lot. These wont be a once in a while J for me so I wanted to have some fresh pairs on deck for the coming years. Been wearing these with everything..jeans, sweats, chinos. As I mentioned before the versatility of this shoe is great and the leather on these is A1 Yola no baking soda! Its crazy how the quality of the leather can change up the comfort level of a shoe! This soft thick leather is wonderful and will make for visually aesthetic toe box creases rather than sharp, deep, deforming, unsightly ones that usually happen when using a more firm/rigid leather. I can't believe I'm saying this about a Jordan 1, but these are simply a pleasure to wear (comfort wise) when compared to my other 1s.

Waiting for my waxed laces to arrive. I'll post pics when they come in. :nerd:

A lot of folks sleeping on this release..more for us then lol. For folks that prefer simple/versatile colorways on a daily basis I highly recommend doubling up on these at the very least. For folks that love wearing louder colors on a more regular basis or just like to switch up their j's daily maybe only one pair or maybe these aren't for you. I'd honestly still pick up a pair..taking into account the volatility of Jordan 1 High OG market, the quality, and the clean/simple colorway I can see these skyrocketing in value over the course of the next couple years or more which may prove useful when needing to trade for another pair you want. Just my .02

Last edited:
I actually had some free time on my hands and decided to use Angelus Leather Balm on my pair.  Made a difference.  Made the leather even softer.

I recommend it, if you got some time to kill

I actually had some free time on my hands and decided to use Angelus Leather Balm on my pair.  Made a difference.  Made the leather even softer.

I recommend it, if you got some time to kill
What's that stuff supposed to do

Any before and after pictures?

What's that stuff supposed to do

Any before and after pictures?

No before and after pics, sorry. It's basically just like a leather moisturizer for lack of a better term. I've used it on some of my older shoes with pretty good success.

Once you use it, the leather should be a lot more supple and soft. I highly recommend it. I think a bottle costs $15 or so.

Like I said. I use it on some of my older shoes (94 Bred 1s for example). And I guess my thinking is that if it makes older leather feel good again then it makes new nice leather feel even better. Which it did

Last edited:
Still looking for a size 8.5 or 9. I haven't checked any stores in Seattle yet, but I will look around this weekend and hopefully end up with a pair.

pretty sure aj1s are made with fake leather

You have any of the 2015's? I highly doubt they are fake leather. The collar and swoosh on the Chicago's are pleather, but pretty sure everything else is genuine.

Where's the international people with the materials sticker to settle it?

NJ folks still looking, GSP had these at HOH and FA when I was making my raffle rounds on Tuesday.

I always wondered what those stickers where about.  now I can decode them.  well, at least a little bit.

Probably gonna pick up a pair, if they are still available instore, tomorrow since I struck out on the 11 raffles.

these are literally in every single store around my way, what size?
These are here, too, but none in size 9. Mostly size 8, 10 and above.

However, I found out my wife ordered a size 9 as an Xmas gift. I'll play along that I'm surprised when I get them in :lol:

Rocked these 4 days in a row all day. The creasing is nice on one shoe and really ugly on the other but loving these

Back
Top Bottom