Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

I posted a similar question in the general Jordan 1 thread before I noticed an active thread for this shoe. Anyway, I just unboxed my Cyber Mondays and they seem to fit looser than other recent OG 1s. Did anyone else have the same experience? I'm wondering if I should have sized down. Thanks.

I wear 12/12.5 in jordans. I was swimming in a 12. Almost sized down to a 11 but went with the 11.5.

I posted a similar question in the general Jordan 1 thread before I noticed an active thread for this shoe. Anyway, I just unboxed my Cyber Mondays and they seem to fit looser than other recent OG 1s. Did anyone else have the same experience? I'm wondering if I should have sized down. Thanks.
Mine fit the same as the rest. My UNC on the other hand fit like an 11-11.5, and I'm a 10.5

Last edited:
So size down .5 on UNCs? :smh: :smh: :smh: People Sleeping on CM 1s These So Clean A White Midsole And Sole Never Hurt Nobody

are you guys sure?

my 2014 black/whites are roomy in the toe, but my cyber mondays felt narrower when i last tried them on briefly (still haven't worn them out)

my feet might have been swollen that day, though, so idk

Brought mine out tonight ...felt good having a lowkey j on. Not bright or over the top. Gonna prolly be wearing more than any now.

Found a dude selling for $160 shipped and they just arrived this morning....

Both shoes seemed like they had been "stretched" or something. They def weren't as narrow as the Nike pics and so I compared them to my Chicagos and UNCs and sure enough those were both more narrow looking. Should that be a cause for concern or just being paranoid?

View media item 1862057View media item 1862058

Both shoes seemed like they had been "stretched" or something. They def weren't as narrow as the Nike pics and so I compared them to my Chicagos and UNCs and sure enough those were both more narrow looking. Should that be a cause for concern or just being paranoid?

I would guess that they were tried on. Shouldn't be a huge issue if you plan on wearing them and they aren't dirty or messed up straight out the box.

I have the 2014 b/w and 2015 chi's and my cm fit about the same. If anything I believe the leather on them is a bit more soft and has more "give" to them. From that it's like they stretch to your feet a little more. I wear a 12 and they all needed to be purchased as a 12. Everything else was too small or too big.

You should be fine fam, seller probably just tried them on

Has anyone experienced inconsistency with the leather on the toe box on these?

My pair's right toe box is buttery (like the rest of both shoes), but the left is much stiffer almost reminds me of 2013 GR 1's.

Has anyone experienced inconsistency with the leather on the toe box on these?

My pair's right toe box is buttery (like the rest of both shoes), but the left is much stiffer almost reminds me of 2013 GR 1's.
I have full grain and tumbled leather on mine. Purposely mix n matched my pairs.

Repped. Thanks, strange, but I guess that's what $160 gets you these days.

I think someone posted a while back that the ww release pairs with the sticker showing that these have a real leather upper. If it is indeed real leather, there would be inconsistencies. But my main pet peeve is the craftsmanship, which is why I ordered 2 pairs and returned the one that wasn't so good.

told ya'll this will sit. nobody believed me when i said the first time :D

giphy.gif

If anyone is still looking for these I know CityGear in Atlanta has some. They also have a website.

Back
Top Bottom