Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

Anybody still looking for leather laces, there's a brand I found on IG called **************. http://www.**************.com/

They have 60" laces @ the longest which is enough for my size.

Edit - And the black/black chrome aglets are gone. Black/gold aglets still available.

Last edited:
Anybody still looking for leather laces, there's a brand I found on IG called **************. http://www.**************.com/

They have 60" laces @ the longest which is enough for my size.

Edit - And the black/black chrome aglets are gone. Black/gold aglets still available.
Ordered these without actually having any sneakers to suit at this point 
laugh.gif

Im either going Lance Mountain's or OG black/white so we'll see

Am I right in thinking that there are going to be hardly any attempt to fake these?  Like will eBay be mostly legit? 

Am I right in thinking that there are going to be hardly any attempt to fake these?  Like will eBay be mostly legit? 
should be good but their is fakes out there they came out around August or so I remember...these seem to pop up alot on eastbay and jimmy you can prolly call and get one

Thinkin of doin same :pimp:
I had to order 2 white leather laces. I'm curious about how much better the Chi's and UNC's will look with them on.

Later on, I plan on copping the royal and red leather laces, as well.

Last edited:
View media item 1890468
Leather laces from laced up laces, but they look and feel like waxed laces which I think are better anyway. Only gripe is they're too short for me to tie even at the longest 63" option (shorter than stock laces).

View media item 1890468
Leather laces from laced up laces, but they look and feel like waxed laces which I think are better anyway. Only gripe is they're too short for me to tie even at the longest 63" option (shorter than stock laces).

Yup. Ive emailed them a few times about making them in 72" but just keep telling me 63" will fit perfectly. Only thing holding me back from buying 15 pairs for all my 1s.

I think if your able to cop at retail your good, these will be a shoe that people will want later on. It's very clean

Anyone ever do a red/blue lace swap? I was curious of a LM-esque inspired look. 
nerd.gif

Just pictures of seperate lace swaps? or just red on one side and blue on the other?
One on each. I would think they would look pretty close to the black LMs, aside from the different color soles,  if they were the round SB laces. 

Back
Top Bottom