Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

u are the man! how'd u do the wings logo?
That's not even the most impressive detail 
laugh.gif
 ...the black threads over the swoosh kinda make me feel like I'm just looking at a pair of Royals.

So how am I a cheapskate if I own bred royals SBB Chicago etc etc etc?

If you are trying to take shots, you failed miserably :lol:

Because one, everyone knows certain shoes I won't pay over retail like UNC, the cyber Monday and others.

When it's come down to it on certain shoes I have paid and members are the ones selling them to me :lol: ain't no one giving me $400 kicks for retail on here but I have gotten good deals on high valued kicks from member who wanna help

So at times am I cheap? Yes sir but when it comes down to it and if I want it bad enough I pay the price

Let me know when you own any others that Chicagos you cried for months and paid even cheaper price than I did :lol:
So when you spoke about the quality on the NYC1s you were holding your pair?

I don't think I spoke on quality ever on nyc if I ever talked about them it was that I wanted them :lol:

Who ruined a thread? All I said which do you own? Another member said it as well :lol:

I didn't say anything else

Move on

Was going to pass after seeing them in hand originally. No brainer at below retail. Really like how comfortable the remastered 1's are. :smokin

Last edited:
Just got my order from NDC today. Still waiting for my Footlocker order.

Just want to say i am 100% happy with these.. 

only pair of jays i got all year and im happy with them they look clean and there comfy.

The leather quality for the CMs is decent, definitely better than your standard JB leather. But has anyone noticed that there are two different leathers on them? I'm a little baffled by the inconsistency. I took pics:

On the top of the collar, the left pair uses a really nice tumbled leather that feels like a couch. The right pair, however, is of a smooth leather which is noticeably not as supple and more in line to what we're used to from JB
View media item 1815485
Same deal for the swoosh on lateral side of my left shoe (left shoe is on the right this time) compared to the lateral of the right. And both medial swooshes are smooth.
View media item 1815486
Makes me wonder if there are inconsistencies with other pairs in other areas. Maybe someone has a perfect, all tumbled leather version? :nerd:

Last edited:
The leather varies on my pair too. Not very noticeable though. That's just part of mass production though.

The leather quality for the CMs is decent, definitely better than your standard JB leather. But has anyone noticed that there are two different leathers on them? I'm a little baffled by the inconsistency. I took pics:

On the top of the collar, the left pair uses a really nice tumbled leather that feels like a couch. The right pair, however, is of a smooth leather which is noticeably not as supple and more in line to what we're used to from JB
View media item 1815485
Same deal for the swoosh on lateral side of my left shoe (left shoe is on the right this time) compared to the lateral of the right. And both medial swooshes are smooth.
View media item 1815486
Makes me wonder if there are inconsistencies with other pairs in other areas. Maybe someone has a perfect, all tumbled leather version? :nerd:

That's been happening a lot, even as recent as the UNC

I bought a pair for myself and a buddy. His had tumbled leather swooshes and mine didn't

Here is a comparison pic for anyone want to see waxed laces.  Not really sure what I'm going to stick with though.

Back
Top Bottom