Blake Griffin??? Will not be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PRIME1984

It doesn't take a Nostradamus to perdict that the Clippers will always be the Clippers.  And that drafting a player who can handle the ball, shoot and create his own shot, will thrive in todays NBA.  
Or that big men with supreme athleticism, a solid offensive skill set and dominating physicality/mentality are and always will be more valuable than a straight scorer/shooter that may not have real position like Stephen Curry...

can't believe this post has this many pages...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

prime looking like a nostradamus yo
eek.gif

It doesn't take a Nostradamus to perdict that the Clippers will always be the Clippers.  And that drafting a player who can handle the ball, shoot and create his own shot, will thrive in todays NBA. 

But that has nothing to do with Griffin getting injured.

Blake's talent and potential was worthy of the number pick, let the man get a season under his belt before you claim victory.

Prime1984 (OP of this thread) is one of my best friends in the world......that said, I put in a call to get him up in here for that formal apology that he needs to be making. 

Prime, if you will kind sir...........

Originally Posted by CP1708

Prime1984 (OP of this thread) is one of my best friends in the world......that said, I put in a call to get him up in here for that formal apology that he needs to be making. 

I'm more offended that he said they need an "OJ Mayo" type
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'm more offended that he said they need an "OJ Mayo" type
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THIS.

laugh.gif

Will not be the best player in this years NBA draft. It's fitting that when the Clippers have the #1 pick, it's in a draft that has no true dominating superstar. I'm not saying that he won't be a good player, just that he will not be the best player to come out of this draft in time. 98% of the time you should always draft a player that can handle the ball and create his own shot, the other 2% being a true ready to dominate center (Shaq and so on). Clippers should look a little harder to find this years star G or PF, I will admit that I don't follow college basketball as religiously as I did in the past, but there will be that non-hyped guy or that super athlectic guy that has some bagage that will come in and have his way scoring. If I'm the Clippers, I'm looking for that O.J. Mayo type, who my not have a complete game yet, but can put points on the board and put +@$## in the seats. I don't see Blake Griffin being that guy. Is there no Mayo in this draft?
I'm a big enough man to admit when I'm wrong CP, Blake Griffin and the Clippers are the most exciting, entertaining, very, very, best 1-13 team in NBA history.  Please stop calling me a 3:00am about the Clippers, and for the last time 2011 is not the year of the Cubs.
frown.gif

Spurs Record: 88/89 (21-61), 89/90 (56-26) +35
Magic: 91/92 (21-61), 92/93 (41-41) +20
Cavs: 02/03 (17-65), 03/04 (35-47) +18
Clippers: 09/10 (4-9), 10/11 (1-13) ???

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Good resurrection.

As for OP....

fatality.png
dd826901dd231fe12782b8f03359873e5c22c614.pjpg

All post that deal with the Clippers should be limited to 8bit.  To all you youngsters, this game was released the same year the Clippers moved to Los Angeles. 

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

I was looking for pics of Blake doing that slam on Mbenga and found these pics...

What the hell?
You found Nowitness' secret stash.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm glad this post was gravedug, how did nobody else catch this low blow? 

laugh.gif
 In all fairness, OP is now officially on board.  He has made his peace, he's seen the light.  I think he just needed to see the kid play is all, the whole Clipper thing, and then a major injury sort of threw him for a bit, but he gets it now. 

*gets the hell outta here* 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

If I'm the Clippers, I'm looking for that O.J. Mayo type, who my not have a complete game yet, but can put points on the board and put +@$## in the seats. I don't see Blake Griffin being that guy. Is there no Mayo in this draft?

Eric Gordon is that guy and Griffin is our future PF which we desperately needed after EB bounced and Zbo(head case) replaced him.
tired.gif

Had to be a laker fan spreading this propaganda
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif