Blazers Bandwagon : 13 STRAIGHT - PDX @ UTAH 8pm ET

who cares? .. i was actually at that game... u see those pretty much every night in the nba

Originally Posted by CP1708

JONFARR wrote:
Haha I wouldn't trade one Blazer for one Laker, no way. And not even the Rapist named Kobe ;-) I dont want him on this team. Now way those guys are better than ours... Haha Bynum > Oden?!?!?! Ok...

Hence the reason your team has never won anything in 35 years, you overrate your players, as do the rest of the organization. A few years ago the Blazers fans didn't want to trade teams with LA either. Sheed, Bonzi, Damon, Pip, Det, Bonis, Kemp, Patterson, all those guys. Shaq, the "rapist", Fox, Fisher, Shaw, Horry etc.

3 trophies for us, embarrassment for you. Doesn't get any easier than that.

You should know better than to discuss basketball with Blazer fan's. I've been living in Portland since 95 and they still think that if they hadAir Bonus in his so called prime, they would have been a dynasty!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

JONFARR wrote:
Haha I wouldn't trade one Blazer for one Laker, no way. And not even the Rapist named Kobe ;-) I dont want him on this team. Now way those guys are better than ours... Haha Bynum > Oden?!?!?! Ok...

Hence the reason your team has never won anything in 35 years, you overrate your players, as do the rest of the organization. A few years ago the Blazers fans didn't want to trade teams with LA either. Sheed, Bonzi, Damon, Pip, Det, Bonis, Kemp, Patterson, all those guys. Shaq, the "rapist", Fox, Fisher, Shaw, Horry etc.

3 trophies for us, embarrassment for you. Doesn't get any easier than that.

this clown JONFARR...i wonder what he has to say now??
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WJuN15

who cares? .. i was actually at that game... u see those pretty much every night in the nba

Oh shut up. You do not. It was hilarious. Collison didn't even know what to do with the ball when it came down.

Big game for the blazers tonight. Celtics @ Portland.... loss of james jones has hurt the blazers lately. he is one of the few places they get anysenior/veteran leadership.

We kinda fell off last couple of games, but very young team and to say that where we are isn't an amazing feat in itself youd be lying to yourself. Stillonly about 5 games out so you never know but if nothing comes of it you can't complain. this will be a great year that will lead into an amazing next year.

^Yeah no question, what the Blazers have done this year is still amazing and they have a great future. BUT some blazer fans were jumping the gun a little toosoon
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom