Blazers Bandwagon : 13 STRAIGHT - PDX @ UTAH 8pm ET

smokin.gif
6 STRAIGHT! The last 3 without our leading scorer(Aldridge) and almost all of themin very convincing fashion against a few very solid teams. Currently 11-12 and attempting to close in on that NW lead. Eff what you heard. The future is NOWand we WILL be gunning for the playoffs come springtime, some might look at this as a fluke considering Oden's absence but those who've been followingthe team knew that even without GO guys like Outlaw, Aldridge, Webster, Jack etc all had the potential to make a huge step forward this season and that'sexactly what they did. And then there's that Roy guy . . no sophomore slump there
smokin.gif
get scared.

I've been paying attention to how well these guys play and I really like where they will be in the next few years.

Seriously this team will be contending for the championnchip in 2-3 years time

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Seriously this team will be contending for the championnchip in 2-3 years time

Hell nah. Playoffs yea. Championship No. Not for another 5-6 years if Oden turns out to be this great player.
eyes.gif

idk if the Blazers will be contending for an NBA championship in 2-3 years....but if Oden comes out and plays the way some people thinks he can. Then i say in4-5 years the Blazers will be a team to be reckoned with.

outlaw and webster have made soo much improvement this year

and when outlaw almost threw down that monster dunk
eek.gif

blazers
pimp.gif

The Blazers are the bomb.

However, if they want to keep winning they really need to stop turning the ball over so much and allowing so many offensive boards. They are getting outshotby 15 or 20 attempts on the regular. Theyve been shooting the lights out right now, but thats gonna cool off and if they dont even out that shot differentialthey gonna start losing again.

Anyway, GO BLAZERS!

anyone else in here think oden isnt going to live up to the hype? i say he'll be a GOOD productive center, but great...not happening.

Exile...what's the word on the Joel Freeland guy that they drafted in the 1st a few years back? You all got a lot of young DS talent LOL

Originally Posted by bballah3

Should of picked Durant

You can say that when Greg actually plays games and does nothing. They will be fine when Greg comes back. Trust. Plus, Portland already has a solid guardline up. Yes...Durant can also play the 3 but Greg's presence will spread the floor and allow players like Roy and an emerging Outlaw to go off.Championship teams usually have a solid 5 or very good 4...unless you're MJ and Scottie.

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

bout time. they've been in the lottery for the last 10 years

LOL what have you been watching for the past 10 yrs.. it was only 6 years ago when they had a team to win the championship.. they were only a quarter a wayfrom winning the championship..

blazers should be good...

damn the wester conferenece though.
stop scooping up all the talent!
laugh.gif

I have never left my Cities wagon. Been on it since Jan of 87. I have been trying to preach this for a year now. This team is going to be not just great, but aFORCE. If this team stays together they are going to be SO DEEP on the bench. They basically have two starting lineups right now. Plus in 09 add that FreeAgent Pritchard is talking about... OMG! This team may make a run to the playoffs, like I said before the season, this year.

Go Trail Blazers!

Back
Top Bottom