Blends

prolly already has been brought up already, but wondering if the SD blends still has the denim HI's, im getting paid friday so ima stop by.. =]

ne idea when w4 adicolors speficially kermits, trons, and mr happy's will be dropping at blends cm?

BLENDS no longer carries the 'lifestyle' Jordan Brand packages, and will not be receiving the tour yellow iv.
all wht and blk cats will be in soon
o.i.c.

$110. slip ons are about $70 i believe.
"The principles of true hip-hop have been forsaken
It's all contractual and about money makin
Pretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitation
Exact replication and false representation"

anybody know if blends is gonna get pixie stick af1s? and if they do when will they release?

support local dj JABA ONE!

man those alife sneakers are really catching my eye. Do you know if they run small, and also will they be on the shelves still for another few weeks? I'd really like to cop a pair.

THE ALIFES ARE FRESH I COPPED THE ARMY ARGYLE THE LOOK DOPE FOR SUMMER BTW THEY ALSO HAD A BUNCH OF NEW AF1'S AND DUNKS ACTUALLY ALOT OF NEW THINGS ALOT ! ! I DIDNT HAVE MUCH $$$ BUT I COPPED WHAT I CAN.
[/b][/center]

id=65486126]Neighborhood Music Festival Myspace Link[/url][/b]​

[/b]

Dude, those Trons are CRAZY! A little too wild for me, but I liked them none-the-less. Forgot to ask J if they were getting the Ronaldinho's, anybody know?
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

And, Bring Back Team Steam!!! LMAO

i remember last year blends had this annual sale thign going on. when is that coming back around or did it pass already?

TO THE BLEND CREW..

- i was wondering if you guys are getting/releasing the Fantastic 4 Packs..preferrably the "clear AF1.."

Word..Thanks

Quote:
Do you know if they run small, and also will they be on the shelves still for another few weeks? I'd really like to cop a pair.

Word on DG.com says that they run a .5 size small. However, the ones I scooped up on eBay fit true on me. Just try on a couple of sizes and decide which fit you like better.

what time does Blends CM open on saturdays, commissary OC and active also please? taken a quick visit over there. thanks!

try 11. 11:00AM is like the most generic opening time in socal for boutiques.
"The principles of true hip-hop have been forsaken
It's all contractual and about money makin
Pretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitation
Exact replication and false representation"

Back
Top Bottom