Blends

I went last night (2/7) and they didn't have the Dinos, but I didn't ask about them either so... They did have all the new AF1s, including the Natts, Thompsons and the premiums. I was tempted, but those prices are out there. No knock to Blends, just the Nike MSRPs on these Anniversary forces are RIDICULOUS...
MORE MEAT!!!
-M. Strahan-
^^^LMMFAO^^^

Blends SD had the wilkes last week. I bought mine last friday.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

Did Blends SD get the Cooper's in?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Yo, the cats at Blends SD were cool enough to let me take a peek at the Malones, over the weekend. And they are COLD-BLOODED, if you haven't seen them in person, check them out. RETAIL Price is insane to me, but seeing them in person is starting to change my mind...
MORE MEAT!!!
-M. Strahan-
^^^LMMFAO^^^

^
They are in the new Dime magazine.

I think they look pretty gangsta.

I wouldn't shell out the money for it though.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^Yeah, everytime I think about it, I get mad at myself for even CONSIDERING it... LMAO
MORE MEAT!!!
-M. Strahan-
^^^LMMFAO^^^

THEIR WILL BE A HUGE AMOUNT OF FOOTWEAR AND GEAR ON SALE. SOO MUCH WE HAD TO USE THE VENUE LOCATED NEXT DOOR TO BTNC ( BEATNIC ). SO COME THROUGH BEFORE OR AFTER DUNKXCHANGE THIS WEEKEND. !!!!!!

^^^how much?
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

Does anybody know if Blends will be getting or if they already got the Jordan cement print jackets?
BAY love and LA love

Refs:
rafsjays

^
I don't think Blends sells any gear, especially JB gear, unless they've changed that.
TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

^^ I think Blends LA sells clothing. I could be wrong though.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

Well to my knowledge I know the SD location doesn't.

But I did buy a Blends shirt a long time ago when they dropped the Union 180s.

TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

BlendsLA does sell clothing.
They also have a second space behind all the shoes that's strictly clothing! :wink:
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom