Blends

I was there yesterday and copped me the Green Adventure Pack AM1's...anyone here know where I can Copp the Euro Version (blue/Orange Adventure Pack) AM1?
4L8O15S16T23!42
FREE READYON3​

i got the Euros off of Ebay for like 68 bucks ROSS. you should try up on that. I was real ready to get those glow Blazers but they only had a 8 and 8.5 left!!!
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

can anyone list some of the shoes they have at Blends SD??? oo do they happen to have some white/white air force 1's...if so? how much thankss

if you're looking for plain white/white forces check your local swap meet. and no, they had no wht/wht forces, they had Neptune SBs, the Moca SBs, Maize SBs, XX2s, Adventure Pack AM1s, bunch of Air Stabs, P=Rods, Some Creative Recs, other stuff that i wasnt too interested in...
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

damn i forgot to check out the sale!
JayMosEnvied

"Thought I was fcuked up with no shoes till I met me a dude with no feet" Joe Budden

Was at BlendsLA and saw a pair of pearl white AF1s. I personally thought they were clean as a whistle, but AF1s aren't very comfortable IMO, so I had to pass like gas...
...like being a passenger in a car going 75 miles an hour. When you're driving, like they are, you feel comfortable. But when you're the passenger, you feel uncomfortable. The trick is figure out how to be the driver. But they don't let you do that.
-New Jersey Nets Coach, Lawrence Frank, on playing against the Phoenix Suns-

Quote:
do they happen to have some white/white air force 1's
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

I know i should of asked earlier when i was in, but what's the deal with the Fire Reds in Costa Mesa. It's pretty sad but i've been out of the Jordan shoe game since the 16's, and i'm pretty sure the last J's i bought were the True Blues.

stopped by the 619 store this past sunday. can never say enough good for the crew at that store...got love...much respect.

Costa Mesa will have the Fire Red 3s as well as the Flips and the womens 3s. We will also be launching our Reebok (peep the thread) later that evening.. music, drinks, beezys
nuff said

whats the name of the black guy who works at the LA blends? he was cool peeps when i went in there.

Any thing new at Blends SD? I heard the AM1 Cement's might be releasing in the US this spring/summer...are you guys gonna be getting these?

had to edit.

I heard they're already out in Japan.
4L8O15S16T23!42
FREE READYON3​
I need AJ 1 Retro Blk/Gold Patent in SZ 9 - 10.

damn, ROSS i sure hope so! Blends crew, say you're getting them?!
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

^^They are not out in Japan yet. Release will be March 31st in Japan. They did a reservation last Sunday and they are almost all sold out.
NOW OPEN​

Atmos and Mita Japan DOES not ship to the U.S....this sucks. I guess I wont be getting a pair.
4L8O15S16T23!42
FREE READYON3​
I need AJ 1 Retro Blk/Gold Patent in SZ 9 - 10.

Back
Top Bottom