blessing in disguise??PSN down related

So, since its been down,I've been getting more sleep.Read books.re-arranged my crib.Do laundry instead of buying more clothes..Made this thread...lol..bout you..?

So, since its been down,I've been getting more sleep.Read books.re-arranged my crib.Do laundry instead of buying more clothes..Made this thread...lol..bout you..?

Was getting bored of my games so this break will renew my interest again once its back. Hell apparently PSN will give free games out so it's a bonus!

Was getting bored of my games so this break will renew my interest again once its back. Hell apparently PSN will give free games out so it's a bonus!

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Zyzz

get a 360  life

/thread

fixed.

/thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Look I like playing games but some of you ppl in the ps3 thread take this thing way too serious lol smh

Look I like playing games but some of you ppl in the ps3 thread take this thing way too serious lol smh

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

Dudes in the PS3 thread ready to trade in their PS3 over this.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

Dudes in the PS3 thread ready to trade in their PS3 over this.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Maybe because I rarely play online, this wouldn't be the end of the world.. Just play offline games and calm down.

The bigger issue in my mind is the personal information getting out, that's the problem

Maybe because I rarely play online, this wouldn't be the end of the world.. Just play offline games and calm down.

The bigger issue in my mind is the personal information getting out, that's the problem

play my 360 more, i haven't been playing video games all that much anyway though so ps3 being down didn't effect me at all.

play my 360 more, i haven't been playing video games all that much anyway though so ps3 being down didn't effect me at all.

I'll tell you this much.

I didn't get moved into my new place till recently and just got the internet only to have the ps3 network go down. I am only sad bc I was all set ready to play and now I can't. Other then that I'm just doing me relaxing and getting things done.

I'll tell you this much.

I didn't get moved into my new place till recently and just got the internet only to have the ps3 network go down. I am only sad bc I was all set ready to play and now I can't. Other then that I'm just doing me relaxing and getting things done.

Big j, that's why I cancelled my card at chase a while ago. For now, I don't think i have anything to worry about.
What's this thing about free psn games? More details please lol

Big j, that's why I cancelled my card at chase a while ago. For now, I don't think i have anything to worry about.
What's this thing about free psn games? More details please lol

Back
Top Bottom