***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

idk how you guys still don't know how to build your character. or at least know how to build up dmg. just buy items in the AH with your character's main attribute + whatever else you want, i usually go vitality but when I got to inferno I bought items that had Dex and INT for my monk.

when I started NM with my Wiz I had already 1k dmg .

since you have a DH, buy items that has dex as one of the attributes. if you get to hell, I might have some equipment for you from my monk if I haven't sold it yet.

btw, just wondering if there's a command to just attack with your weapon instead of your primary skill other than running out of arcane. do the weapons have attributes like stun only work when attacking with that weapon or does it automatically stack to any of your attacks ?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

btw, just wondering if there's a command to just attack with your weapon instead of your primary skill other than running out of arcane. do the weapons have attributes like stun only work when attacking with that weapon or does it automatically stack to any of your attacks ?
it stacks with any attack you use.

shatterkneesinc wrote:
Lebronics wrote:
shatterkneesinc wrote:
anyone still playing this game?

need help with something?

jsut feels boring..
what runs do u guys do 

I have characters in normal, nightmare, and inferno. I try to do a few missions with each character, but I mostly do inferno runs to get items. I got quite a few high level items stockpiled for when my characters get to level 60.

what act are you in inferno 2sappy? i still can't get past the first part of act II. it's not as bad as getting 1 hitted a couple of weeks ago but can't eff with mobs at all.

My monk and witch doctor are both in act 2 in the first part as well, but i think that i can fight my way through the first part of it with my WD since i got him up to 25k damage now.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Lebronics

anyone still playing this game?

need help with something?

jsut feels boring..
what runs do u guys do 
act I: get 5 stacks and run through the whole act.

act II: Goblin runs.

act III: tower of the curse because i'm a range char so I can pick them off with my MF gear.

This is in inferno difficulty i only got one character.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

My monk and witch doctor are both in act 2 in the first part as well, but i think that i can fight my way through the first part of it with my WD since i got him up to 25k damage now.

what's your monk at? i'm at 12.7k dual weilding and probably drop down to 12.4k once i equip my shield. i hate those lil buggers that spew out that green thing since getting hit with those 4 in a row up close means i'd be close to dying.

went thru act 2 and 3 just now (inferno)

got nothing except for a windforce, which is trash btw

anyone feels that drops are getting really bad?

i mean u cant even find armor with sockets anymore

went thru act 2 and 3 just now (inferno)

got nothing except for a windforce, which is trash btw

anyone feels that drops are getting really bad?

i mean u cant even find armor with sockets anymore

i have to agree, i find better attributed items from act1(even though they're still horrible) than a2-3

what's your monk at? i'm at 12.7k dual weilding and probably drop down to 12.4k once i equip my shield. i hate those lil buggers that spew out that green thing since getting hit with those 4 in a row up close means i'd be close to dying.

i think my monk is doing about 13-15k with a shield on. my resistances are sort of low though.

what i really want to do is make it to act 4 so i can get the inferno herding staff. that way i'll do inferno pony runs the whole time.
laugh.gif

i think my monk is doing about 13-15k with a shield on. my resistances are sort of low though.

what i really want to do is make it to act 4 so i can get the inferno herding staff. that way i'll do inferno pony runs the whole time.
laugh.gif

doing 13-15k dps wont get you far in inferno ponying, even with high dps its more efficient to just act 3 farm. what are your resists at?

any tips to stay alive with WD? im destroying the world like i own it, but you die so easy with wd... i triple stacked my vitality scored via gear.... am i doing something wrong? or does WD usually die hella fast?

Originally Posted by Sea man

laugh.gif

doing 13-15k dps wont get you far in inferno ponying, even with high dps its more efficient to just act 3 farm. what are your resists at?

My monk's resistances are all at about 150 minimum, but I wasn't planning on using the monk for the pony level. My WD was going to be my guy for that. Plus i got some good people on my friends list that will help in there. The only problem I have is getting the gold needed to make the staff.
laugh.gif

WErunSF wrote:
any tips to stay alive with WD? im destroying the world like i own it, but you die so easy with wd... i triple stacked my vitality scored via gear.... am i doing something wrong? or does WD usually die hella fast?

Use pets and take potshots from a distance. I inadvertently turned my WD into a tank through gear grinding, so now he can take more than one hit in inferno.
laugh.gif

not to mention my pets are all powered up too.
pimp.gif

Don't mean to restart this thread from the dead, but I was looking over the videos for the new World of Warcraft Xpac and came across this...

Reminds me of...

Don't mean to restart this thread from the dead, but I was looking over the videos for the new World of Warcraft Xpac and came across this...

Reminds me of...

Blizzard is just getting lazy with stealing stuff from other companies. Then again the entire Warcraft idea was taken from the Warhammer universe.

Blizzard is an awful company :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Soooo who here is thinking Voltron??

Another instance of Blizzard not coming up with their own ideas.. :smh:

Blizzard is just getting lazy with stealing stuff from other companies. Then again the entire Warcraft idea was taken from the Warhammer universe.[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]Blizzard is an awful company
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

You're kidding right? Blizzard is nothing short of legendary. Have you even played Starcraft or Warcraft? Warcraft has its own story line. Are you saying Blizzard copied the MMO idea of Warhammer? Are you aware that there are hundreds of MMO's out?

You're kidding right? Blizzard is nothing short of legendary. Have you even played Starcraft or Warcraft? Warcraft has its own story line. Are you saying Blizzard copied the MMO idea of Warhammer? Are you aware that there are hundreds of MMO's out?

Blizzard is the Apple of videogaming. They haven't put out anything good in years, but people still buy everything they put out.

The very first Warcraft, which from a wild guess you might be too young to remember, was originally meant to be a Warhammer game. Blizzard and Warhammer had a falling out, but Blizzard released the game anyways without the permission of the owners of Warhammer. A good chunk of the Warcraft land maps and names are taken from Warhammer and so is a good bit of the lore.

The more you know...

Blizzard is the Apple of videogaming. They haven't put out anything good in years, but people still buy everything they put out.
The very first Warcraft, which from a wild guess you might be too young to remember, was originally meant to be a Warhammer game. Blizzard and Warhammer had a falling out, but Blizzard released the game anyways without the permission of the owners of Warhammer. A good chunk of the Warcraft land maps and names are taken from Warhammer and so is a good bit of the lore.
The more you know...
I respect your opinion, but to tell ME (someone who actually enjoys and still plays blizzard products) that they havent produced anything good in years is silly. Just because ideas originated from Warhammer does not mean in THIS current day that Blizzard ended up as a failure. Why do you think people buy everything they put out? Hmm.. is it because theres nothing else to play? Or maybe perhaps they make very good games? Games that are actually 'online sports' (yes I know its sad, but Korea take **** seriously).

I'm 23, and I never played the first Warcraft, although I did play Warcraft 2.

Oh, and my iphone is the best phone I've ever had. I dumped my andriod the minute I used my girlfriends iphone.

Good products have good customers.

Have enjoyed Blizz games for a long time. Was badly disappointed with Diablo 3

The more you know...
No disrespect, but you don't know what you're talking about. Blizzard is the Blizzard of videogaming. Yes, Blizzard was going to do a Warhammer game and that was the basis for Warcraft but Warcraft has taken a DRASTICALLY different turn and is truly an original now. Warrcraft 3 redefined RTS games with the hero system and creep killing. Also, it spawned one of the most popular games out right now in DoTA. 

Blizzard hasn't put out anything good in years? They don't even release games frequently. When it's done, it's done is STILL their philosophy even though they were aquired by Vivendi. I'm guessing you're taking a shot at Diablo 3 but you're also forgetting they released Starcraft 2 a little while ago. What do you know, Starcraft 2 holds the title of STILL being the best RTS game available and one of the best multiplayer games of ALL TIME. We're also going to act like WoW didn't change the face of MMO's? WoW was a EXCELLENT game when it first released. Since you're such a Blizzard guru, you also must know that the original idea of Diablo was a turn based RPG. Blizzard took the idea and turned into one of the best games selling and best reviewed games of all time.

It's sad that it's cool to hate on things you once  loved because of the perception of what is mainstream. Regardless of all the crying, Diablo 3 is still a good game. In fact like most Blizzard games it's at the top of it's genre. Name me a better Dungeon Crawler? Saying Torchlight bars you from any further discussion. 

Also, I started playing SC2 again if anyone on here still does. 
nerd.gif

Anyone on NT still plays? patch should be out really soon. Hopefully it brings some players back onto d3.

The new legendary's looks
pimp.gif

I used to play a lot of SC2. And ha about 60 hours in on a D3 Wiz before I just got too busy. Hoping to go back to both once things settle down a bit. Same can be said for MW3, NBA 2K12, and movies in general, ha!

Back
Top Bottom