BLOODBORNE Tips Trick Tactics and Gripes (><) thread

Yall still playing ? An update dropped last week you can coop with anyone now, no level cap. If you're after thropies you can run through ng++ etc

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05/25/bloodbornes-patch-1-04-full-patch-notes-now-available/
i seen this the other day. I might push my bro thru some dungeons. We been on that TLOU mp, where you at bro
nerd.gif
Oh didn't know you was mobbin on there again, been back on X1 heavy, turned on the PS4 yesterday to try the PS+ game. I can do TLOU, ill be rusty as heck haven't played in forever.

Yall still playing ? An update dropped last week you can coop with anyone now, no level cap. If you're after thropies you can run through ng++ etc

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05/25/bloodbornes-patch-1-04-full-patch-notes-now-available/
i seen this the other day. I might push my bro thru some dungeons. We been on that TLOU mp, where you at bro :nerd:
Oh didn't know you was mobbin on there again, been back on X1 heavy, turned on the PS4 yesterday to try the PS+ game. I can do TLOU, ill be rusty as heck haven't played in forever.
yeah my bro hit me up and was like let's run TLOU. I was off for a few games and then picked it back up quickly. I played one of the new maps too and it was pretty good.

Any encountered the blood vial glitch? I had 70 vials. 50 in storage, 20 on my person.

I was in unseen village, died. I had 15 vials by the time I found a new lamp.

Returned to hunter's dream to upgrade.

Went to my storage and all my vials were gone...

Who is ready for some DLC???!!!

Who is passing on it?

I never finished the dungeons smh but I got all 3 endings. I already copped the DLC tho I will be having fun,frustrated with it next week.

when does it drop and what are the details on it?

I still have yet to beat that game but I made it quite far before hitting a wall.

still will not trade this game in.

when does it drop and what are the details on it?

I still have yet to beat that game but I made it quite far before hitting a wall.

still will not trade this game in.
Where are you stuck? Me or someone else can prob help with some strategy to pass it. Did you try farming and ranking up to help get past it?

The DLC drops the 24th and it's $20, new bosses and enemies

I've been ready for the DLC since it was announced. I still have a save on the cloud of a NG+ that's right at the final boss I believe, but I started a new game recently and just killed Rom the Spider, might just keep going on this save.

I've been ready for the DLC since it was announced. I still have a save on the cloud of a NG+ that's right at the final boss I believe, but I started a new game recently and just killed Rom the Spider, might just keep going on this save.
Might as well finish that save if you are going for all 3 endings. I saved the easiest ending for NG++

Rom was so annoying on NG++ for me. 

Might as well finish that save if you are going for all 3 endings. I saved the easiest ending for NG++

I've already have gotten a platinum trophy in the game (My first and only platinum) and gotten all 3 endings actually. I started a new save to help a friend who got the game, but then be stopped playing.

Last edited:

I've already have gotten a platinum trophy in the game (My first and only platinum) and gotten all 3 endings actually. I started a new save to help a friend who got the game, but then be stopped playing.
ahhh gotcha. I didn't plat it yet I didn't finished the dungeons. Im gonna try to do some more this weekend.

If you have the platinum and you're in the US it looks like you get the legit PS4 theme that European platinum holders got a few months ago.

Where are you stuck? Me or someone else can prob help with some strategy to pass it. Did you try farming and ranking up to help get past it?

im at the place where you got to kill the lady ringing a bell in order for those dudes to stop coming out the ground like zombies or something.

I get to the point where im just sprinting around trying to find the bell ringer and then end up getting cornered and killed

im at the place where you got to kill the lady ringing a bell in order for those dudes to stop coming out the ground like zombies or something.

I get to the point where im just sprinting around trying to find the bell ringer and then end up getting cornered and killed
It's a boss? Sounds like the The One Reborn.

Post a screenshot if u can.

Sounds like Witch of Hemwick to me.

Yup I think you're right

I was in the dungeons this weekend and yesterday. Did Level 3 of Ailing Loran, had to fight the Abhorrent Beast, very annoying boss.

Get to the next Ailing Loran dungeon..Level 2...Abhorrent Beast again! This time in a smaller room. smh

I might start the DLC tonight, did anyone jump into it yesterday?

Yup I think you're right

I was in the dungeons this weekend and yesterday. Did Level 3 of Ailing Loran, had to fight the Abhorrent Beast, very annoying boss.

Get to the next Ailing Loran dungeon..Level 2...Abhorrent Beast again! This time in a smaller room. smh

I might start the DLC tonight, did anyone jump into it yesterday?
I just beat Father G in my NG+ so I'll probably hit the DLC tomorrow. Abhorrent Beast was the hardest boss imo, MFer was just ridiculous and just like you, I had to fight him twice.

Yeah I was reading strats and others said they felt like he was the hardest also. He's so annoying!

Can you not access the Hunter's Nightmare from the Hunter's Dream? I already activated the lamp in the Hunter's Nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom