BLOODBORNE Tips Trick Tactics and Gripes (><) thread

You beat me to it, I was gonna suggest the same thing. I'll probably mess around with them a little bit tonight but I'd be down to run them on Sunday as well. I believe I'm level 102 or 103.

That picture is great.
laugh.gif

I've been slacking right now with Playoffs and now the draft last night so I'm a little lower.  About to hit 80 I think.  I still need to finish the game but I'm down to party up.

I'll add you both on PSN when I get a chance though.  Hoping to get back on tonight or tomorrow but it'll more likely be tomorrow after work.

Yeah that final boss gave me mad souls lol I ran to the first check point to cash them in. I think I am like 100 or 101 now. I can play this evening and Sunday.

My PSN is Shottanyc718

Last edited:
You beat me to it, I was gonna suggest the same thing. I'll probably mess around with them a little bit tonight but I'd be down to run them on Sunday as well. I believe I'm level 102 or 103.

Add me on PSN my dude
What's your PSN? I'm on mobile so I'm not sure if it's in your sig or not.

Anybody knows how many people you can do dungeons with?

Add me on PSN my dude
What's your PSN? I'm on mobile so I'm not sure if it's in your sig or not.

Anybody knows how many people you can do dungeons with?
Think it's co-op. Has to be a person 10 levels +/- from you.

I just checked and it says you can have up to 3 players at a single time. Not bad :smokin

I still got a little over 2 hours left
mean.gif

Also read that all players have to be +/- 10 levels of each other.
Level - (Level*10%) - 10

Level + (Level*10%) + 10

Lower and upper level restrictions, respectively. That is to say, if you're level 40, you can play with people within 26 and 54.

Shadow of Yarnham are a pain in the *** on NG+++.

Too much HP left for the 2nd & 3rd stages.

Made it to the 3rd layer of Ailan Loran Chalice Dungeon, that boss is kind of tough. If anybody wants to link up, I'll be on later sound 8 or 9 central time.

shottadru shottadru BB got DkS 2 for &39.99 w/ GCU, I might go ahead and cop. I'm pretty much done with BB, just need to clear the dungeons so I can fight Yharnam Queen.

I'm on the last boss of NG+ we can link later bro...

I'm out now with the misses thinking if I should run to BB....feeling lazy tho lol

This is by far the hardest boss I've faced in Bloodborne. I'm not even sure how I beat him. He gives you no breathing room, you cannot get no more than 1-2 hits at a time, you cannot get behind him, his combos are devastating and as you get his health down, he just gets even harder. If you guys need some help with him, I'll help. No man should have to face this beast alone :smh:

Abhorrent Beast View media item 1518901

This is by far the hardest boss I've faced in Bloodborne. I'm not even sure how I beat him. He gives you no breathing room, you cannot get no more than 1-2 hits at a time, you cannot get behind him, his combos are devastating and as you get his health down, he just gets even harder. If you guys need some help with him, I'll help. No man should have to face this beast alone
mean.gif
Abhorrent Beast
Dungeons?

I'm on NG++ now.

This is by far the hardest boss I've faced in Bloodborne. I'm not even sure how I beat him. He gives you no breathing room, you cannot get no more than 1-2 hits at a time, you cannot get behind him, his combos are devastating and as you get his health down, he just gets even harder. If you guys need some help with him, I'll help. No man should have to face this beast alone :smh:
Abhorrent Beast View media item 1518901
Dungeons?

I'm on NG++ now.
Yeah man. You fight a few of the main in game bosses but they're just harder. There are also some new bosses too. I fought Rom and BSB again. None of them compare to AB tho.

Damn you already beat it twice and on your 3rd playthrough :wow:

Last edited:

This is by far the hardest boss I've faced in Bloodborne. I'm not even sure how I beat him. He gives you no breathing room, you cannot get no more than 1-2 hits at a time, you cannot get behind him, his combos are devastating and as you get his health down, he just gets even harder. If you guys need some help with him, I'll help. No man should have to face this beast alone
mean.gif
Abhorrent Beast
Dungeons?

I'm on NG++ now.
Yeah man. You fight a few of the main in game bosses but they're just harder. There are also some new bosses too. I fought Rom and BSB again. None of them compare to AB tho.

Damn you already beat it twice and on your 3rd playthrough
eek.gif
Yeah I did 2 dungeons, all new bosses but its easy at the beginning. Yeah I ran through NG+, story bosses only, Got 2 endings now I am gonna do the easy ending lol

Yeah the first 3 dungeons are fairly easy with the exception of dungeon 3 layer 3-4 imo. Once I beat the Yharnam Quenn I'll probably just play strictly co-op chalice dungeons. I'll save my NG+ for the inevitable DLC. I think I'm going to go ahead and cop that DS2 some time this week while it's on sale.

Yeah the first 3 dungeons are fairly easy with the exception of dungeon 3 layer 3-4 imo. Once I beat the Yharnam Quenn I'll probably just play strictly co-op chalice dungeons. I'll save my NG+ for the inevitable DLC. I think I'm going to go ahead and cop that DS2 some time this week while it's on sale.
I checked online yesterday, saw it for $50 tho not $40.

What level are you now? I am like 125, I need to start investing in Arcane so I can use magic items. When I invest in strength now, it only goes up 1 point instead of 2.

What level are you now? I am like 125, I need to start investing in Arcane so I can use magic items. When I invest in strength now, it only goes up 1 point instead of 2.
$40 after the GCU discount.

I'm at level 112 or something like that. I stopped leveling up and kept using my echoes for poison knives, molotovs and blood vials for that AB boss fight :lol:. I'll probably start leveling up again today. I got close to 100k from the dungeon I'm in now. I didn't even use them, just went to bed after i beat that boss and clear the first layer of the new dungeon.

I read that there is a "hard cap" on stats. I think after you hit a certain level it'll only improve that stat minimally. I still +3 when I use skill. Once I get skill up to 50, I'm going to focus on bloodtinge and arcane.

$40 after the GCU discount.

I'm at level 112 or something like that. I stopped leveling up and kept using my echoes for poison knives, molotovs and blood vials for that AB boss fight
laugh.gif
. I'll probably start leveling up again today. I got close to 100k from the dungeon I'm in now. I didn't even use them, just went to bed after i beat that boss and clear the first layer of the new dungeon.

I read that there is a "hard cap" on stats. I think after you hit a certain level it'll only improve that stat minimally. I still +3 when I use skill. Once I get skill up to 50, I'm going to focus on bloodtinge and arcane.
ahhh I see, I might pick it up today or tomorrow then, just have it in the backlog. U getting it for PS tho right? I may get it for Xbox.

I want to play run through the game again to get the last of the 3 endings then do some dungeons. Funny thing is I ran through most of the main bosses expect the Nightmare boss of all people, him and the nurse killed me, everyone else I killed on my first try on NG+. The last boss of course took me a couple tries, when I killed him yesterday I used all 20 blood vials I had on him, his health was so low u couldn't even see if on the bar but I couldn't risk getting hit or I would of broke my controller lol.

Yeah I think @swendro88  mentioned that boss b4 where u need knives, yeah I am almost at 50 with Vit and Strength, I am gonna do straight Arcane for now, some of those items you get during the game give you nice effects to your weapon.

We can run some dungeons, this weekend shouldn't be as hectic as last weekend so we can def get it in between playoff games.

When are we supposed to do Chalice dungeons? Feel like I'm about half way through the game and I haven't bothered yet.

When are we supposed to do Chalice dungeons? Feel like I'm about half way through the game and I haven't bothered yet.
U can do the first few ones on your first playthrough, you can't access some of the lower ones unless u beat certain optional bosses. Check your items you probably have a chalice, you need that to access them.

Back
Top Bottom