BLOODBORNE Tips Trick Tactics and Gripes (><) thread

The witches and rom the spider have got to be the easiest bosses in the whole series

Never found the first boss but beat Father Gascoigne lastnight. Kept running to that tin roof top thing and kept hitting him until he fell down. Repeated until he transformed. Ran to the roof again and he was too big to come down so I kept hacking at him while he was above me. Finished him off easily...

Blood-starved beast down 
pimp.gif
.  Took a little break the past few days but jumped back on earlier today and killed him with my dude Alfred.
I have to fight him, only did one run but got him to like half health but then he poisoned me like crazy, did u just pop Antis to stop the poison?

I love the saw. The axe is too slow for me, and since I've upped my endurance so much I'm getting a ton of hits in and regaining health before enemies can respond.
Love the axe, keeps distance. I usually use it extended and  L2 R1 combo with it.

Last edited:
I'm playing now and I just decided to farm a few enemies in central tharman just to get the first few pieces from the shop. It's gonna take me forever to beat this game :lol:

I have to fight him, only did one run but got him to like half health but then he poisoned me like crazy, did u just pop Antis to stop the poison?
Yeah you gotta keep using antidotes in that fight, wish you could carry more than 10.  If you have trouble you can summon that NPC guy Alfred before you go into the fog and he'll help you out if you talked to him earlier in the game.

I made it to the cleric beast :x

I'm farming for molotovs now :lol:

I made it to the cleric beast
sick.gif

I'm farming for molotovs now
laugh.gif
Yeah I soul farmed copped molotovs and in the process got my vials up. I didn't use that many molotovs tho, just kept my distance and attacked when he was open. You are able to do the stagger attack with R1 on him tho which helped a lot.

Yeah you gotta keep using antidotes in that fight, wish you could carry more than 10.  If you have trouble you can summon that NPC guy Alfred before you go into the fog and he'll help you out if you talked to him earlier in the game.
Nah I didn't Imma Google him and find him. Thanks

I was gonna farm and get my poison defence up I've been investing in mostly HP and strength

I made it to the cleric beast :x

I'm farming for molotovs now :lol:
Yeah I soul farmed copped molotovs and in the process got my vials up. I didn't use that many molotovs tho, just kept my distance and attacked when he was open. You are able to do the stagger attack with R1 on him tho which helped a lot.
Man that MF so damn big, I feel like he gets in the way and the entire screen is covered with and then I can't move :lol:

I made it to the cleric beast
sick.gif

I'm farming for molotovs now
laugh.gif
Man that MF so damn big, I feel like he gets in the way and the entire screen is covered with and then I can't move
laugh.gif
Just lock on and backdash lol after he swings go in!

Well not to much, like one combo and get out. U have to make the distance greater once he start jumping mad far and he also does like 4 swings, just wait until he is done with that.

I had him down to like 2-4 hits and he grabbed and slammed my *** :rofl:

What does it mean when your weapon is at risk? I'm attacking for a lot less now. Can it be fixed?

I had him down to like 2-4 hits and he grabbed and slammed my *** :rofl:

What does it mean when your weapon is at risk? I'm attacking for a lot less now. Can it be fixed?

Yes go to the dream. In the house were u meet gehrman there is a repair bench

Yeah repair it bro, I was walking around with a butter axe, it's cheaper when u do it when it isn't as dull. My weapon was on 0 man smh lol, I was in party chat telling my bro like the game seems harder lol I figured out I needed to repair he was like 'Oh yeah' forgot to mention that.

Got all the way to Darkest Paarl and then I found out I missed the whole forest.  Going back to do that after some baseball cause Paarl was ******* me up. 
laugh.gif

You have to repair it back at the Hunter's Dream.
Yeah repair it bro, I was walking around with a butter axe, it's cheaper when u do it when it isn't as dull. My weapon was on 0 man smh lol, I was in party chat telling my bro like the game seems harder lol I figured out I needed to repair he was like 'Oh yeah' forgot to mention that.
ok I went back and talked to Gharman or w/e his name is and missed the bunch. I got scared and thought I was being punished for not advancing far enough within a certain period of time. I was like can I even get a replacement weapon :lol:

Last edited:
Never found the first boss but beat Father Gascoigne lastnight. Kept running to that tin roof top thing and kept hitting him until he fell down. Repeated until he transformed. Ran to the roof again and he was too big to come down so I kept hacking at him while he was above me. Finished him off easily...

Teleport into Central Yarham and then go left into the house with the wheelchair guy. Run up the stairs and exit to your left, kill the guy at the stairs, on your right there should be werewolves. Go left instead and fight one of the troll guys and some birds. Right after that is the boss.

Last edited:

You have to repair it back at the Hunter's Dream.
ok I went back and talked to Gharman or w/e his name is and missed the bunch. I got scared and thought I was being punished for not advancing far enough within a certain period of time. I was like can I even get a replacement weapon
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Yeah the game doesn't tell you much, no direct path to complete the game or anything you kinda just wing it and learn on the way lol

I repaired my weapon and had enough blood stones to fortify it.

The Cleric Beast is no more :smokin

Last edited:
Got on a little roll yesterday and killed 3 more bosses
pimp.gif
.  Can't wait to get back on after work today.

Back
Top Bottom