BLOODBORNE Tips Trick Tactics and Gripes (><) thread

That farming spot in the Lecture Building.
pimp.gif

All those enemies in the theatre? It's only about 20K isn't it? I need 40+ to go up a level now ugh..
Yeah.  40k shouldn't take long at all.  I farmed about 40 in like 2 runs of that spot.

Make sure you get the lower level lamp and you can port right next to the theatre room.

Last edited:
Wait so in that clip the enemies are fighting each other?  Definitely seems like a good farming spot if that's the case.
laugh.gif

Wait so in that clip the enemies are fighting each other?  Definitely seems like a good farming spot if that's the case. :lol:

Appears so, never knew that happened, I only got free kills when you make a dog run into fire but this is a blessing lol I'm not up to that part of the map tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgum  

Wait so in that clip the enemies are fighting each other?  Definitely seems like a good farming spot if that's the case. 
laugh.gif

Appears so, never knew that happened, I only got free kills when you make a dog run into fire but this is a blessing lol I'm not up to that part of the map tho
Yeah, they do fight each other. Thing is, I find myself often getting slammed by the pigs during the run, and my low VIT/END makes for a quick death. Would only farm this way if you've got a decent amount of both. 

Yeah I'm not quite there either yet.  I'ma be hitting that spot up a bunch once I find it though. 
laugh.gif

Yeah I'm not quite there either yet.  I'ma be hitting that spot up a bunch once I find it though. 
laugh.gif
I got to that part last night...did as in the video...but the pigs didn't die and they killed me
laugh.gif
 I got to the section after fighting Nightmare of Mensis, super easy boss.

I missed two optional bosses Amygdala and Darkbeast Paarl. I am gonna navigate and try to fight them this weekend. Might be able to finish the game this weekend.

Someone invaded my game for the first time last night...it was dope fighting another human...he killed me :frown:

Almost had him a few times wasn't able to convert.

Bloodborne patch to improve load times and to remove the blood echo dupe glitch is up.

Main points of UPDATE 1.03
- Reduced loading times (approx. 5-15 seconds; may vary by circumstance)
- Fixed bug that left certain lifts and elevators inoperable
- Fixed bug that resulted in bosses becoming immobilized
- Fixed bug that left players unable to advance NPC events during multi-play
- When the PS4 is put into Rest Mode during online play, the game will now return to the main title screen upon resuming play
This will resolve matchmaking issues related to Suspend/Resume.
- Other various bug fixes

LOADING SCREENS

have item descriptions

Last edited:
Update looks solid.  Wonder if they fixed the memory leak issue as well.  Guessing no since it's not listed on there but I just make sure to turn off my PS4 when I'm not using it.

Beat a few more bosses last night, I think I'm up to 11 defeated bosses? Last one I faced was Ebriates, battle was pretty tough..

This is the only game I would pay 60 plus the dlc I have 70 hours and still loving every minute of it

I've beat all the bosses (finished upper Cath) and was going to do the final two boss fights but the server went down last night :lol:

Got that Threaded Cane +10 too :pimp:

Will be finishing tonight.

Last edited:
I'm trying to find the nightmare boss but this place is super confusing lol

Back
Top Bottom