Blue Premium Air Jordan 12 To Release (11/12/16)

They seem to be pretty much gone online except for 15+.

We're not the sole opinion of the sneaker world either. A handful here weren't interested, but I for one didn't think these would last the day.

I have a reserved pair at Champs....don't wanna get it now though. Someone else can eat. Wish you could cancel them through the app.

Last edited:
They seem to be pretty much gone online except for 15+.

We're not the sole opinion of the sneaker world either. A handful here weren't interested, but I for one didn't think these would last the day.

I have a reserved pair at Champs....don't wanna get it now though. Someone else can eat. Wish you could cancel them through the app.

If you do pass I would not expect another reservation through them. You should cop and oop to a nter. That's just how I do things though

So just because a handful of ppl on shoe site say they arent buying them, means the whole population wont buy them ? The world is a bigger place than NT and social media

More times than you would think, a shoe is disliked on nt but super hyped by the majority

If you do pass I would not expect another reservation through them. You should cop and oop to a nter. That's just how I do things though
From what I read there is no penalty for not getting them. Won't be the end of the world for me though; it isn't my main Champs either.

Picked up a 11 + 12 for a couple customers and they both flaked on me SMH lol.

Anywho, shoes are FIRE in person...

Grabbed them local , got to look a two pairs and picked the cleanest one.
I was not 100% on these til I had in hand. RICK FLAIR WOOOOO

From what I read there is no penalty for not getting them. Won't be the end of the world for me though; it isn't my main Champs either.
There is a logarithm that keeps track of how many times you do this, and in the future decreases your odds on winning. It was in the fine print no one reads.

Got these off snkrs because they look like they may go with some of my Cubs gear. Can anyone confirm this?

Got these off snkrs because they look like they may go with some of my Cubs gear. Can anyone confirm this?
These are close to the cubbie blue but not exact. It's closer to the la dodger blue. I did a YouTube video on this trying to show the color with 3 hats

Last edited:
It's the reason why I copped. AJ12 Cubbie Blues. Color looks better in hand than pics or videos. No traces of purple which is what I had feared.

It's the reason why I copped. AJ12 Cubbie Blues. Color looks better in hand than pics or videos. No traces of purple which is what I had feared.
Yeah I agree these are so sick in person I think people will regret not grabbing these. That's funny you say AJ12 cubbie blue. I said that in the video I did.

anyone been to the stores? Any pairs remaining/shelved? or nah? I felt that these wouldn't be shelved but I didn't think they'll 'Fly off' either.... but just me. 

These are real nice in person.. the pics do them no justice. Especially indoor, because they're actually a vibrant blue color.. indoor pics almost make them look a shade of navy. Nice suede that changes to a lighter shade when you brush against it. I'm surprised to see some folks passing as crazy as 12s have been this year. They def didn't sit around my way, they were all reserved at the FTL & Co stores in men's. Some GS and kids sizes around. My Elvis 12s (blue suede shoes) will def be hittin the pavement.
laugh.gif

Agree. I tried taking pics indoor and every time the photo showed a different blue to what it actually was.

There is a logarithm that keeps track of how many times you do this, and in the future decreases your odds on winning. It was in the fine print no one reads.

Oh well lol. We'll see what happens on a future release. I'll generally always pick them up. Just got what I needed for my friends this morning and had errands to run afterwards.

Last edited:
Before the mall closed, spots still had them. Not in a FSR, but scattered sizes. Bet they'll be gone end of the upcoming week or next. 

Back
Top Bottom