Blue Premium Air Jordan 12 To Release (11/12/16)

A lot of stores in Philly still have a FSR. The few stores in the Carolinas I checked have a full fsr, I'm coming through Atlanta from the Alabama game and I've been to an athletes foot, footlocker, Champs, and Mom and Pop shop, all had a run from 8-11.5.

Been buying kicks in abundance for 20+ years. Was a reseller for around 15.

Niketalk threads directly correlated to who was buying what and how the shoe did, always. When I say sitting I mean, I can buy a 10.5 or 11 on Monday.

A lot of stores in Philly still have a FSR. The few stores in the Carolinas I checked have a full fsr, I'm coming through Atlanta from the Alabama game and I've been to an athletes foot, footlocker, Champs, and Mom and Pop shop, all had a run from 8-11.5.

Been buying kicks in abundance for 20+ years. Was a reseller for around 15.

Niketalk threads directly correlated to who was buying what and how the shoe did, always. When I say sitting I mean, I can buy a 10.5 or 11 on Monday.

Look where you're at.

These are not sitting in Los Angeles. Most stores only had 1 sheet of sizes on rd. the allocation was really off with these.

There's definitely a new logic to determine what is sitting these days. What I can't understand is why folks go out of their way to make it known that said sneaker is "sitting." I coundn't care less whether they're available across the country.. if I like it, I buy it. These were one of those, been looking forward to grabbing them since their mention.

There's definitely a new logic to determine what is sitting these days. What I can't understand is why folks go out of their way to make it known that said sneaker is "sitting." I coundn't care less whether they're available across the country.. if I like it, I buy it. These were one of those, been looking forward to grabbing them since their mention.

This

This cornball stuff been going on for a long time on here. An individuals reality is assumed to be everyone's reality.

No XII sits in my area.

This cornball stuff been going on for a long time on here. An individuals reality is assumed to be everyone's reality.

No XII sits in my area.
In RI, the 11 and 12 sell out instantly. Only because of the Nylons sitting a little was I able to try one on for sizing. I still can't find an 11 to try on before the Space Jam comes out.

Last edited:
I was surprised that almost a FSR was available last night at my local shop. Picked up the last size 13 they had.

Another shop near me also has a sz 13 in stock, I'll will be leaving now to pick it up. Was too tired last night to get them.

Really, no problems finding these, just put some effort in. I for one am pleased with these and the reason why I'm buying a second pair to put away for the future. I don't double up much these days but I like these a lot.

Last edited:
Just got back home after getting my size 13. Still a number of sizes still available at the Footlocker in Menlo Park Mall in NJ.
They had a few sizes still available including a 12 & 14 as of 11:30 am

UPS, just dropped my pair off nike use the super orca shipping box for this one... My pair is on point no glue stains etc..

These are sold out in my area. I thought i'd be able to get them a few days after the release.

My pair should be here tomorrow...
Struck out on he SNKRS app...
But got lucky and snagged a pair with some help...

Wat are u guys wearin with these? The blue is kinda of hard too match!!! Still tryin to put my "fit" together for these!!!

Wat are u guys wearin with these? The blue is kinda of hard too match!!! Still tryin to put my "fit" together for these!!!

Shouldn't be too hard to rock these. A basic fit with some black jeans, black or grey sweats/joggers, and call it a day.

The shoes already stand out on their own so no need to overdue it.

Shouldn't be too hard to rock these. A basic fit with some black jeans, black or grey sweats/joggers, and call it a day.

The shoes already stand out on their own so no need to overdue it.
gotta coordinate!!!(pops from fri voice) lol...

My pair should be here tomorrow...
Struck out on he SNKRS app...
But got lucky and snagged a pair with some help...

These where literally the easiest cop yet on snkrs. I got thru line got a payment error changed payment method and got back in line and copped. You couldn't have tried that hard.

Back
Top Bottom