BMW a good move?

Don't by a Benz..

Huge Audi fan.. Maintanence costs are going to be a pain

A white 328i is the sorority girl car of choice at my school. That or a white Jetta

Last edited:
dont be that guy with a bmw and an empty fridge sharing a apt with a bunch of ppl living paycheck to paycheck

Last edited:
And I would also like to know if Nissan can be trusted.

This. I always thought Nissan was Top 3 behind Toyota and Honda for reliability.

I've owned all 3 and currently have an Accord and a Maxima

They're all equal tbh.

Same costs almost for everything, except the Honda is the cheapest to fill the tank.

All running like tanks

Buy it
**** that broke ***** ****

Ball out, **** on these ho's op

My ***** :pimp:

Don't do it if you're on a limited income. My e46 was a money pit, dumped so much into it and 75% of the work I've done to it myself to save money. It's not just worrying about labor that gets expensive, also parts are not cheap. Luckily I worked at a shop before so whatever work I couldn't do, I got hooked up from my co-workers. So for the average person that gets all their work done at an actual shop, think about how much they'll have to pay each time a problem arises.

BMW = Break My Wallet

On the other hand, euros are really safe cars. I'll give that to them. But if you want something that's reliable and cheap to maintain, I'd go with a honda/toyota or a lexus if you're looking for something a little more on the luxury side.

I'm gonna be honest and say I really don't respect someone driving a luxury vehicle that's over 3 years old. Especially if you're not wealthy and have to save for the car.

My homie has a 09 BMW, thing looks good sitting in the garage cause he can't drive it due to mechanical. This is after the dealer got him for $2k a week prior. Had nice paid off newer model Mustang. He saw everyone else with a BMW so he went and got one. Im chillin in my 13 accord coupe.

First car was a 2000 328i. Loved it, but as stated above, it was riddled with mechanical problems. Ended up trading it at about 80K after the water pump went out. No regrets.

God damn. Some of y'all ****** are ******ed.

Good that all of y'all set this man on the right path.

You can get yambs in an old impala or accord, famb...

Impala + crisp $60 new balance + fresh line up = yambs on deck

I got my MTA pass, still out here getting yambs.

Before I moved to NYC a few years ago, I had a 98 Camry, a 96 Grand Am, and a 97 Jetta (all at different times). Still had the yambs

To quote big sean:
"I could pull up in a Honda Civic, pulling *******
Ain't about the cars, bout that ***** who is in it"

It looks like NT has collectively grown up. I'm proud of my brothers for making wise decisions. :nthat:

It is pretty interesting to see NT collectively pass on the beamer a couple years ago (the Ben Baller Era) I would've sworn all NTers drove M5s.

First car was a 2000 328i. Loved it, but as stated above, it was riddled with mechanical problems. Ended up trading it at about 80K after the water pump went out. No regrets.

Strong SN to post ratio

buying a new car right out of college was a mistake; do not follow in my footsteps, wait a couple years

I'm gonna be honest and say I really don't respect someone driving a luxury vehicle that's over 3 years old. Especially if you're not wealthy and have to save for the car.

Good thing no one takes your opinions seriously.

A. How in the world would you know a persons wealth if you dont know em.

B. 99% of the people in the US have to save and plan for the purchase of any caliber whip.

DUMB ***

Good thing no one takes your opinions seriously.

A. How in the world would you know a persons wealth if you dont know em.

B. 99% of the people in the US have to save and plan for the purchase of any caliber whip.

DUMB ***

Lol don't listen to this dude, didn't he claim to own a 10+ yr old Ferrari?

Got my ADT anti-jimmie rustle alarm set...

You not getting in here, bub.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom