BMW PICKUP THREAD

^At LEAST $100. Last time my g/f took her M3 to the dealer, they tried to charge her $90, and that was a couple years ago. The dealer bills 1/2 hour labor plus oil/filter.

My car was down a quart, so I went to the dealer on Monday. 1 quart of BMW full synthetic was 6.50+tax.

what would be the best BMW to get in the 14-18k range...or lower if you want. im looking at 3 series.. maybe the 5's
nerd.gif

thanks

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

rareair45, PLEASE don't tell me you own 2 E30 M3's! I have been dreaming of owning a white E30 for years...I'm almost willing to trade my 335 for one!
The white E30 M3 is my fathers. The red one is mine. Currently daily drive the E92 and the E36

For my new car, I'm leaning towards a 328i.

My only problem now is that I don't know if I should lease it or buy it new? Or should I get a certified pre-owned.

Any pros and cons for BMW's?

Loving the 5 series OP. Looking into getting 2011 328i x-drive coupe within the months to come. Hopefully all works out.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

For my new car, I'm leaning towards a 328i.

My only problem now is that I don't know if I should lease it or buy it new? Or should I get a certified pre-owned.

Any pros and cons for BMW's?

Lease it. That way when your lease is over you can just lease a new car and have no warranty issues.

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

Prob a dumb question: but is it true maintenance for BMW are alot more expensive vs Hondas & Toyotas? Like how much would a oil&filter change go for?

i pay $200 for an oil change.

i had a 06 650i convertible with about 26K miles on it, as soon as it crossed 50K it was all downhill from there
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Prob a dumb question: but is it true maintenance for BMW are alot more expensive vs Hondas & Toyotas? Like how much would a oil&filter change go for?

sheesh!

Rape...

I pay no more than $150... I mean, its still  "a lot"....but it ain't $200
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Rape...

I pay no more than $150... I mean, its still  "a lot"....but it ain't $200
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Nice whips everybody but I'll keep my dodge with free oil changes for life. 

200??? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

btw

the new X3s are nice.

basically a mini x5 now.

yep. thinking of copping one when i get tired of my 3-series. that revamped navi system is
pimp.gif

my friend, who works for a bmw dealership in socal, said you can do your own oil changes. just google it or check out the bmw forums.

Lookin for a 3 Series Drop Top 00-05 now, anyone got one I would like to know how u like them?

any new pickups guys
nerd.gif
?

im looking to buy an m3 e36 or e46 in the future, maybe an e90 is i wanna save more, working at a BMW dealer makes my service and parts cheap so im not afraid of getting an older car, decisions....

I love the paid in full era m3 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

when i get my money right and i get out of school/join the military im going to cop me a coupe . 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love bmws/caddys... 

props to dudes who got them german things on deck. 

anyone have a e92 335?
my dealer is looking for one for me.... what do you guys think of em/worth the drive?

Back
Top Bottom