Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

I'm kinda hoping Narcisse sticks around.

His character is fantastic and I feel he has a lot more to add.

Edit: Nevermind. Not looking to get banned.

Pumped to see what goes down tonight.

Last edited:
honestly i can see a gangster offing Willie, then knox has no leverage against anyone, would be a crazy scenario

Thought he got on that train until they showed that. He got on the train to Heaven. Damn. RIP. Totally bummed me out.

Richard Harrow

The feels right now, I'm so upset. Not even the Giants loss and this Broncos thrashing of NE is coping the feels I have. IDK what to think about him.

Rest of the episode though as a season finale I thought was real solid.

-Eli got his, or Knox for that matter.
-Nucky ducked out of there with quickness. Slick ****** pinned Knox' death on Narcisse :wow:
-Capone.. let the takeover commence :pimp:
-Swore Torrio was dead in his garden. Guessing he had a bullet proof vest on?

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOO HARROW WHYY the plot went south for everyone. Next season is gonna be mad grim the first few episodes, can't wait tho :frown:

Last edited:
RIP Harrow..... :smh: somebody in this thread called it but I was hoping it wasn't going down like that....
Glad Knox is gone f*** him....
The awkward scene with Eli and Van Alden.... :rofl:
Cant wait for next season all ready.... :smh:

RIP Harrow.....
mean.gif
somebody in this thread called it but I was hoping it wasn't going down like that....

Glad Knox is gone f*** him....

The awkward scene with Eli and Van Alden....
roll.gif

Cant wait for next season all ready....
mean.gif

Didn't see that alliance coming :lol:

I'm still holding out faith that Harrow survives, we thought Gillian was done after the last season, but she made it
nerd.gif
.  Though, if Harrow does end up surviving, my dude is gonna be all messed up after botching the hit.

Chalky's my dude, but he just had to try to save that girl
mean.gif
.  He can't even blame anyone, but himself for what happened to his daughter.

mean.gif
@ Margaret and her bad a** kids at the end.

Nah, he's gone.

And :lol: at Margaret hopping on another **** in Rothstein to keep living that high life. She's scum in the highest form. At least the anti-heroes in this series know they aren't good people.

Knew as soon as Richard was on the train he was a goner. Then with him walking up & everyone on the porch waiting on him & it flashed to the shot where his face was normal :frown: . What a beautiful way for his character to make his exit though. After all the amazing things he's been through who could have imagined that's how he'd go out. Def one of my favorite characters in any show period. RIP.

On another note, even though he may not be dead physically, Chalky looks dead inside. Hes not the same, might not ever be. Just depends if it makes him think its not worth it, or if it makes him bitter. For the shows sake I hope its bitter. I can't lose Harrow & Chalky in the same eps.

Great Finale once again. This show always delivers. By far my favorite show ever

Back
Top Bottom