Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

Why did the bootlegger set up traps though? He knew they were gonna come for him? I get how the younger agent set the other one up, but why were the traps there in the first place?

I remember the bootlegger saying that he had a bunch of bottles of whiskey in his stash, which I believe was the reason for the booby trap at the back door. Idk if the bootlegger expected the robbery, but the new agent definitely set the whole thing up so he could get ahead. Maybe the new agent told him about the bootleggers stash...

Good first episode! Anxious to see Dr. Narcisse make his first appearance. Looks like him and Chalky with be at it...

Dunn Purnsley murked out! :wow: ... LOL @ Chalky bossin him around when they went to bury dude...

Cool to see Herc making appearances on the show. I think he'll fit in fine...

Dom from entourage and dude from office space :lol:

Great opener but confused why harrow on that spree. Margaret gone for good? Will they revisit van alden or was his arc done from last season?
Van Alden is still in. In one of the preview trailers it was said that Capone and O'banion's war heats up and Van Alden is caught in the middle. Thought it was hilarious how the reporter writing stories about Torrio and Capone was literally across the street from their business :lol:

i get the feeling that in the end this show will come full circle back to van alden vs nucky, probably in opposite positions

Didn't watch but does anyone know if Dylan Rieder was in this. 

http://statigr.am/p/540177716651235530_3911285

Saw this pic on Instagram but wasn't sure if it was true? 
nerd.gif

Might start watching just for him, he's a professional skater btw. 

Decent way to start the show off. Tie up loose ends from the previous season so now we don't have to wait for that when the Dr. swings through. Wonder how him and Chalky will get along bein that Chalky is the head honcho as far as Blacks in AC.

Can imagine some good music this season w/ the jazz era starting to blossom in AC at Chalky's club :smokin

Ol girl was right to jump out that window :lol:. Purnsley looked like death himself :lol:

aye wait is Purnsley the same dude from those final destination and candyman movies? :wow:
:rofl: No, that's not him.
Decent way to start the show off. Tie up loose ends from the previous season so now we don't have to wait for that when the Dr. swings through. Wonder how him and Chalky will get along bein that Chalky is the head honcho as far as Blacks in AC.

Can imagine some good music this season w/ the jazz era starting to blossom in AC at Chalky's club :smokin
Seems like there is going to be a rift between Chalky and Purnsley.
Going solely off of what I've seen from the promos on HBO and this ep, it looks like this middle man entertainer manager that Purnsley killed worked for or closely with the Dr. and he wants dudes to pay a huge price for it. Seems he's gonna want Purnsley's head and possibly more and Chalky's not gonna want to do that (due to what Chalky says about Purnsley to Nucky when they find out) so dude steps to Nucky with that whole only kings recognize kings line to tell him that he should just cancel both them ******. I say that last part cuz I figure Chalky is gonna disrespect this dude to make it worse for everybody at some point and then things will escalate from there.

Everything I just said is me speculating though.

I can see that being the case xBuddha Blessx.

The Dr. has to tie into this somehow and, of course, drag Nucky into beef again.

I'm also trying to figure out Harrow's motives, I'm sure he has his reasons... :nerd:

and didn't the girl Nucky banged tell him the very same Dr. told her to stay away from Nucky because he is "dangerous"? So Nucky's rep is known upstate and maybe since Nucky declined to help jumpstart her career and basically told her to scram, the girl tells the Dr. about it and how she was treated. So that and the talent manager being kaput piles up the reasons for a Dr. vs. Nucky plot. Plus Margaret is in NY right? So somehow I see the Dr. using her as bait or something for Nucky to give him the time of day. That is the only way I see the writers bringing her back. And since he brokered that peace treaty (cash) in the beginning I bet Joe Masseria ends up helping Nucky deal with the Dr. problem in NY. :nerd:

that chick that was tryna' get famous :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

SO much badder than Billy was last season.. you messed up Nucky!

and didn't the girl Nucky banged tell him the very same Dr. told her to stay away from Nucky because he is "dangerous"? So Nucky's rep is known upstate and maybe since Nucky declined to help jumpstart her career and basically told her to scram, the girl tells the Dr. about it and how she was treated. So that and the talent manager being kaput piles up the reasons for a Dr. vs. Nucky plot. Plus Margaret is in NY right? So somehow I see the Dr. using her as bait or something for Nucky to give him the time of day. That is the only way I see the writers bringing her back. And since he brokered that peace treaty (cash) in the beginning I bet Joe Masseria ends up helping Nucky deal with the Dr. problem in NY. :nerd:
I think she said Eddie Canter told her that

That chick was just as average as Billy to me. Nucky aint have a bad REAL BAD chick since Paz.
Naw, Paz was good from the neck down but that face was a no no. And when she was preggo :x :x :x

^yea u right. Could have sworned though that broad somehow mentioned the Dr to Nucky.

Back
Top Bottom