Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

because hes been tyna bring the feeling back.

but nobodys feeling ish

Troy is still popular though

That's like comparing Future to Jeezy. Future isn't stopping Jeezy from eating. Two different lanes.

I will say this.... Shmurda damn sure isn't just some internet sensation, this song is EVERYWHERE in the streets of NYC. This weekend alone i'm outside the bar... someone pulls up playing "Hot *****" EVERYONE in front of the bar hits the shmoney dance..... on the way to the club Hot 97 is ringing the same song off.... Go inside the club :smh: this **** is like the electric slide (Hood Version) that was legit the highlight of the night.

We left the club at 5AM waiting in line for some food.... when suddenly i hear "I been selling crack since the 5th Grade" this weekend was all i needed to know that this just might be the song off the summer so far.

I will say this.... Shmurda damn sure isn't just some internet sensation, this song is EVERYWHERE in the streets of NYC. This weekend alone i'm outside the bar... someone pulls up playing "Hot *****" EVERYONE in front of the bar hits the shmoney dance..... on the way to the club Hot 97 is ringing the same song off.... Go inside the club :smh: this **** is like the electric slide (Hood Version) that was legit the highlight of the night.

We left the club at 5AM waiting in line for some food.... when suddenly i hear "I been selling crack since the 5th Grade" this weekend was all i needed to know that this just might be the song off the summer so far.
Jus like all gold everything was...

Shyste Time... Is a good look... Rowdy isn't that bad... They are good for Brooklyn and NYC in general

I dont know much about this bobby shmurda deal, but I dead *** said to myself the other day "This ***** troy ave just got pushed to the side" :rofl: .. and like someone said chief keef is done, finished.

I'm pulling for dude to win, but realistically he'll probably end up a Ron Browz 2.0 with that one joint that heated up the streets followed by trash.

I'm pulling for dude to win, but realistically he'll probably end up a Ron Browz 2.0 with that one joint that heated up the streets followed by trash.
sad but true, i dont see the talent there

and its not like it was his bro in the hood thats a beast at production that slung him that beat 

if that was the case he couldve been carried by said producer but he just got the beat online.

props to the dude for the comeup..i love seeing everybody eat.

but cmon lol this dude gonna be forgotten in months time. keef hype was 100x bigger and he still hasnt done **** since he signed

props to the dude for the comeup..i love seeing everybody eat.

but cmon lol this dude gonna be forgotten in months time. keef hype was 100x bigger and he still hasnt done **** since he signed
keef did it to himself 

out of the 3 artist that had this kind of boom. keef along with young chop were the only ones capable of many legit bangers consistently.

ol boy got a couple hundred thousand and lost his mind.

:lol: ron browz would still be in the game if jay aint blackball him, bobby need 3 straight bangers to reach ron browz status, right now hes the YC of ny

Another banger and y'all will be back on Keef's **** 
laugh.gif

That's a feature on a track with a no name Detroit rapper tho

An just like that Bobby done lost all credibility. What kinda baby **** soft boy nonsense can Drake possibly add to that song? :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
lol hate is strong...

and I don't eem rock with Drake like that :lol:

CAN'T WAIT :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom